worst injury stories thread

sausage party

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was 3 my mom dislocated my arm because i threw a temper tantrum in the grocery store over chiclets, and wouldn't let go of my hand as i dropped straight to the floor.

snapped my left leg in 3 places after skating the groton, CT skatepark, and having my front foot slip off of my board after a 4+ ft ollie off of some godforsaken funbox. attempted to skip going to the hospital, and duct taped my skateboard to my leg as a split for the time being, and went to my friends place on the navy base, and got a bottle of graves and got shithoused enough to hit my friend in the face (like with intent to harm someone.) with a bag of ice when he said the connecticut was not an island, which i was really fucking pissed off about for some reason. since then i've stopped skating that park, and drinking that liquor.

mistook how strong a 50 cal rifle was, and lined up the shot, and was a LITTLE too close, like, just a fucking quarter inch or something, scope snapped back and tapped me just above the bridge of the nose, went inside to check out the wound. no blood, nothing. it hit me so hard that the skin split and fused to my skull, and i could temporarily see my skull. awesome. hit my target at least, not dead on, but good enough for a busted face.

nipple ring torn out in mosh pit

level 3 concussion from snowboarding, and having the landing totally iced over on the other end of a 10 or so foot double.

too many others. too tired.

surgerey.jpg

2 broken ankles, one required surgery

totally changed the shape of my foot

had to go out and buy new shoes

hospital for 3 1/2 months

the brownish spot has a twin on the other side where they put the pins in that are holding my ankle together

one more serious accident and bye bye foot the surgeon said

Nah, I don't have too much. I broke my leg basically in 2 pieces when I was a kid on the playground, was in traction for a month, and then a full body cast for 10, but I was so young I don't really remember it.

Other than that it's mostly been getting hit in the head with shit. Fist, feet, bricks, bottles...bottle hurt the most I would say, although the beating which involved the brick was brutal. For all the horrible fights I've been in, and all the serious physical damage I've done to people, I'm lucky I haven't had alot worse happen to me though.

Edit: I did get really fucked up painting a roof one time, completely forgot about that. I was like 15/16, and painting a billboard with two of my friends when shit went bad. Some lights in a house next door came on so one of my boys panicked and went running for the edge. On the way he tripped, pulled some power line out apparently, so the lights all started flickering around us. At this point my other friend jumped off, landed in a dumpster, and started moaning in pain. I got all bugged out and was sure cops would be there any second, so I went running full speed and basically Olympic hurdled off the roof...such a bad idea. It wasn't super high, and thankfully nothing REALLY bad happened, but I hit the ground, thought I broke both my legs, fell, smashed my head, and couldn't even think to stand up for a minute or two.

Reading this reminded me of the Three Stooges for some reason. :biglaugh:

lets see

the scariest shit was when i got suckerpunched with spiked knuckles, it shredded the end of my eyebrow but another spike was about 3mm from going into my right eye. dude didnt even knock me down because of my drug fuled superpowers, i got him in a headlock and was elbow dropping him in the back of the head when the bouncer broke it up. he fucking ran off and peeled out, but i got fucking banned for a week because of house rules. he took out the side quarter of my eyebrow.

youngbuck running in bowling alley with a ball in hand.

fell to knees, ball dropped bounced up and hit me in the chin.

shattering front 4 teeths and splitting my lip open.

have scar on lip and 4 fake teeth now.

upside. turned 18 got 5gs, in 13 days when i turn 21 i get 5gs.

and when i turn 23 i get 8 gs. fuck you bowling alley.

fell down my boys porch after much to many irishcarbombs lol

ripped out my eyebrow ring, ill friction burns on face. scar down eye.

fell in bathroom into the toliet paper holder. ripped it off the wall.

thus having screws sticking out ripp my arm and back open bad,

giant leech looking scars on arm and back

• Like 1

dropped in on a bowl at the park while some idiot on a bike

cut a corner and tried to come up the bowl,

i flipped over him landing on both knees, dislocating both kneecaps and causing acl injuries.

i tried to get up to throw a punch only to realized my knees were jello and fell back down. crawled to the car and into the hospital on my belly. haha

Yes I had to pay for the corrective surgery and no the doctor did not get in any trouble. Best health care system in the world. I do not think that the doctor should have gotten in much trouble, accidents happen. It would have been cool if they had slipped me a couple K to make up for lost wages though.

As a aside, if you go 6 weeks without busting a nut, when you do there is quite a large amount of semen involved. GF said she thought that something went wrong and I was pissing in her.