worst injury stories thread

sausage party

My worst was when i was about eight and it was thanksgiving, i was running around without a shirt on being a nuisance when my dad was taking the turkey out of the oven. He dropped the turkey pan he was holding, and like a slow motion tidle wave, the shit hit me, i remember it like it happened two days ago. ended up getting third degree burns all over my waist (thank god i was wearing pants, i would not be feeling dick burns) and arms and shit. im good now but that shit sucked at the time. i ran around the playground with my stomach all wrapped up, lookin like a burrito n shit..

what is your worst/weirdest/most painful injury story?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it rather than diss the thread I will try and contribute something

When I was 17 I was riding a motorcross bike and I crashed it, I wasn't wearing a helmet. The bike slipped out from underneath me and I first flew threw a thorn bush ripping my face open then I smashed my head into a tree. I broke my cheekbone and it slipped down and needed surgery to replace, I broke my jaw and fractured it in 3 places, I had a gash about 4 inches across going through my eyebrow, luckily stopping before it reached my eye otherwise I would probably have lost the eye, I destroyed my sinuses on the right hand side of my face and fractured a vertaebrae in my back and dislocated a knuckle in my hand, along with the usual whiplash and all that.

Luckily healed up real nice and all I have now is a scar going through my eyebrow and a real problem with my sinuses when I have a cold.

me and my brother took out this old 10sp for a cruise when we were shortys. we were at my grandmas visiting and theres a shitload of steep hills. i was riding on the back seat while my bro did the rest. we came down this big ass hill and i fell off the bike and got my leg caught in the spokes going full speed. my leg looked like bloody spaghetti, i walked the 2 miles back gushing blood allover. when i took my shoe off there was a pool of blood in it. shit hurts just thinking about it.

I've seen some sick shit happen to other people, worst I ever got was a black eye for 6 months and 13 stitches in my face.

I was on a genie lift and it wouldn't go back dow, leaned over the side a little to see WTF is the problem.

Right when I leaned over the boom collapsed and came straight at my face too fast to dodge fully.

Caught my cheek and ripped it open /nh and hit me so hard I had a black eye for 6 months.

i was 10 years old and living in florida

at the time, i was in summer camp and all they have in florida are cement pools

i thought it was a good idea and dove into the shallow end of the pool

broke my front teeth right off

lesson learned; don't dive into the shallow end of cement pools

when i was in high school, i was being a jackass on a trampoline and i came back down wrong and smashed my knee right into the bridge of my nose. it instantly started bleeding profusely from where it was broken but not from inside. even if i get hit in the face, my nose never bleeds. my friend's idiot bitch mom says to lay down on the ground and proceeds to pour first salt, then sugar into the wound to "help it clot." it burned and hurt like hell but i still went skating afterward. two weeks later i rebroke it in gym class.

I was painting with this fool injury and i slip in some nasty sewer doo doo water, reeked of raw ass and hobo urine. dude still gave me a ride to the station.

also in the 6th grade i had to go get my math book from my homie's crib so i mashed down this huge hill to save time so i wouldnt miss dragon ball z, seat failure and fly off my bike while going very fucking fast... skid off half of my face.

when we was teenagers we used steal cars for awhile. used to use dentpullers. one time baligerant drunk homeboy took it and speared it thru a bus stop window, ended up puttin his whole arm thru.

dude severed main arteries n shit and had to have plastic surgery on the wounds amidst hundreads of stitches. he had a gauze arm from elbow down for months. we called him cuetip.

J1900.jpg

I was painting with this fool injury and i slip in some nasty sewer doo doo water, reeked of raw ass and hobo urine. dude still gave me a ride to the station.

also in the 6th grade i had to go get my math book from my homie's crib so i mashed down this huge hill to save time so i wouldnt miss dragon ball z, seat failure and fly off my bike while going very fucking fast... skid off half of my face.

i never knew the DBZ story... serious business...

i bet the NAA mold still has your ass imprint in it. that fall was hysterical.

N/H.

SWAMP IS GONNA DESTROY THIS THREAD

/NO NUT JOCKIN

Nah, I don't have too much. I broke my leg basically in 2 pieces when I was a kid on the playground, was in traction for a month, and then a full body cast for 10, but I was so young I don't really remember it.

Other than that it's mostly been getting hit in the head with shit. Fist, feet, bricks, bottles...bottle hurt the most I would say, although the beating which involved the brick was brutal. For all the horrible fights I've been in, and all the serious physical damage I've done to people, I'm lucky I haven't had alot worse happen to me though.

Edit: I did get really fucked up painting a roof one time, completely forgot about that. I was like 15/16, and painting a billboard with two of my friends when shit went bad. Some lights in a house next door came on so one of my boys panicked and went running for the edge. On the way he tripped, pulled some power line out apparently, so the lights all started flickering around us. At this point my other friend jumped off, landed in a dumpster, and started moaning in pain. I got all bugged out and was sure cops would be there any second, so I went running full speed and basically Olympic hurdled off the roof...such a bad idea. It wasn't super high, and thankfully nothing REALLY bad happened, but I hit the ground, thought I broke both my legs, fell, smashed my head, and couldn't even think to stand up for a minute or two.

When I was a kid I was doing backflips on my bed and flew off the side with my foot going directly into a book shelf hanging on the wall.

The metal shelf bracket nearly cut off my big toe except it left a small piece of skin for it to dangle by.

The doctors had to restrain me because I got super hostile, screaming, kicking and biting people. I told my parents and everyone in the room I hated them and would kill them.

Doctor told my parents he never had to put somone that young in a jacket. lol.

got shot in the foot by 3 nails taped to a stick once, and also had horrible bruises from a car accident that was thought to be internal bleeding, but wasnt thankfully. i mean i've fallen off heights i wouldnt wanna fall from again, fractured my ankles and shit, but nothin too, too crazy. i suppose.

tried to swing on a light fixture one time, tore it right out of the ceiling and it landed right on my head, causing me to get a few stitches.

I've my wrists twice. Once playing basketball and the other time climbing over this wall to get my ball from the neighbors. I didn't wanna tell no one so I passed out watching TV and then was taken to the hospital.

But the most fucked up thing was because of my sister. I was roller skating when my sister got the idea to pull me by rope while she rode her bike. We got going real fast when I hit a crack or some shit and used my face and arms to bring me to a full stop.. Haha..

Shit was gnarly.

I've never had anything too terrible happen to me, nicked an artery once and broke some fingers. Although the other day I banged the shit out of my shin on a rusty ladder getting to a roof spot, shit got a giant lump and I still have some fucked up calcium deposits/huge dent there.