---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos draz.oh i know who the toy that take every damn photo of his shit and postes his shit on here.i like how you called all your buddies and told them to say props on you.my little brother knows one of your friends and he said that you called all your buddies to tell them all to post good shit about you today.fucken poser and fake ass trick toy.dont think that 12oz is the shit and its going to give you an oscar for best side kick actor in malodrama.cheap toy cheap tricks.dont you get it toy boy your shit is weeak.quit alrready and pm me bitch

This is sad if its true :lol: :lol: true shit though :D

Dam u fukin faggots always talking shit as soon as u toy ass putos start seeing someone up u fukin jotos talk shit. Fuk it's either u fukin post flicks or go fukin paint. But fuk stop hatin especially u the maker. Hopefully one day I find out who u are nd fukin beat da shit out of u.

Dam u fukin faggots always talking shit as soon as u toy ass putos start seeing someone up u fukin jotos talk shit. Fuk it's either u fukin post flicks or go fukin paint. But fuk stop hatin especially u the maker. Hopefully one day I find out who u are nd fukin beat da shit out of u.

You mad!! :lol: and why you hatin on the maker? The shit he says is raw and true homie you fools just can't handle it.