---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y dont you get to haknnn lil boner he got a few shots ridenn

The few shots he does have he took pictures of and posted them on here and got all his friends to telll him they look cool. You and the rest of his friends should hop off his nuts

The few shots he does have he took pictures of and posted them on here and got all his friends to telll him they look cool. You and the rest of his friends should hop off his nuts

wasup foo its draz

we got a problem or wat bitch

i bet u dont even writ or get up

so stop talkn shit

wasup foo its draz

we got a problem or wat bitch

i bet u dont even writ or get up

so stop talkn shit

Haha yea I think everybody knew it was you but you just postin it was dumb kid. Was this supposed to be a pm? And just to let you know watch who you call a bitch and just because I don't post flicks of every little thing I do doesn't mean I don't get up and if I didn't write I wouldn't be on this site dumbass.

whos draz.oh i know who the toy that take every damn photo of his shit and postes his shit on here.i like how you called all your buddies and told them to say props on you.my little brother knows one of your friends and he said that you called all your buddies to tell them all to post good shit about you today.fucken poser and fake ass trick toy.dont think that 12oz is the shit and its going to give you an oscar for best side kick actor in malodrama.cheap toy cheap tricks.dont you get it toy boy your shit is weeak.quit alrready and pm me bitch

Haha yea I think everybody knew it was you but you just postin it was dumb kid. Was this supposed to be a pm? And just to let you know watch who you call a bitch and just because I don't post flicks of every little thing I do doesn't mean I don't get up and if I didn't write I wouldn't be on this site dumbass.

wel then wat..

u startd talkn shit

wana start sumthing