---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your a punk bitch i know who you are and where you stay. now ima do throwups on your pad biiiiitch. good luck talkin your way outta that you stupid puta:D :D hahahahaha

nigga cum within five feet of my hood ill knock ur 5 foot ass out :D

you don't stay in a hood mr.v....

no one asked u and im sure no one gives a fuck of were u going hopefully that china gives u a happy ending with a cock going up ur ass wen ur laying down on ur stomach grow the fuck up bro..... it's sorry to see people get a kick of talking shit on the internet i bet in reality ur a fucking scronny toy who gets punked all the time for their paint or something and u think ur all hard by saying u know this cat or that cat but simply u aint shit p.s. i aint frum sanjose i just come here to look at the grafff and u always have an opinion on peoples graff well here's my two cents post ur shit dont be a little bitch and hate on people shit cus im sure ur a toy broo

don't waste your time he/she is living off the small fame they get from this website

ay whur is that spot whur tdm speeld it out and that rape throwy on top pm and let me know whur is it at

if you can't find your own spots just quit...

nobody wants to see your and b loves puny hollows anyway

stick to your bitten streak tags on the south...

im going to be on a greyhound on 7:12pm sunday from down town to east lost angels for a quick visit to see my two ladies.then on monday im going to magic mountain to jump on some rides.on tuesday evening like 8:43pm im going to go to orange county for massage from these china slanted eye bitches.wetnessday i will be back to 510 tennyson and A street with my family.just wanted to let you guys know.oh yeah i forgot to tell you me and beso are dating now,man she love me to come in her asshole and then she bends over,then she wants me to see the water fall of cum just come down from her asshole passed her guch to her clit.shes a fucken keeper.

nobody cares get a life.....

THE MAKER:

It’s so nice to see that you are online 24-7 I guess that goes with not having a life. All you do is go on 12oz and talk shit about everyone. Get over yourself I’m so sure that you are the biggest bitch of them all! So stop wasting everyone’s time by talking shit and man up! Maybe you should write novels since you have so much to talk about or maybe your just afraid that 12oz is the only fame you will ever have, stop making up stories and acting like anyone gives a fuck about your opinion- sincerely yours <3

THE MAKER:

It?s so nice to see that you are online 24-7 I guess that goes with not having a life. All you do is go on 12oz and talk shit about everyone. Get over yourself I?m so sure that you are the biggest bitch of them all! So stop wasting everyone?s time by talking shit and man up! Maybe you should write novels since you have so much to talk about or maybe your just afraid that 12oz is the only fame you will ever have, stop making up stories and acting like anyone gives a fuck about your opinion- sincerely yours <3

This is TheMaker speaking,you sound familiar huh.I know who you are.period.

don't waste your time he/she is living off the small fame they get from this website

ahh hmm aahh yeah, dont you do the samething? the difference between me and you is your the bitch and im your pimp.everyone everyone extra etra read all about it,okay if you look back at kookiemayne posts all you see is shit talking so how is he any different from me.I atleast admit i love talking shit on here about toys only.Luke join the darside,join me Luke.Luke I am your father.

07050534a.jpg?t=1278809909

SHOUT OUT TO MY BiTCHES "RAPE" AND "JAHE"

THANKS 4 GiViNG DADDY A REASON TO COME BACK OUT!?

thank rape and jahe for coming back out? or do you mean you finally got out of jail aka your home.

you can thanks them now, your graff life was never a career you stoped when you started ha feedin off fame

HELLYER IS HOT AS FUCK I WAS JUST THERE 2DAY TO PEEP THE SPOT LIKE AT 3 AND B4 I KNEW IT I SEE 2 SHERIFF SUVS DRIVING THREW THE FUCKING LITTLE RIVER TO GO SEE IF THEY COULD CATCH ANY1 SLIPPIN. SO JUST A HEADS UP....

this spots been hot i had the same experince about 3 years ago except there was some on foot. all bad

HELLYER IS HOT AS FUCK I WAS JUST THERE 2DAY TO PEEP THE SPOT LIKE AT 3 AND B4 I KNEW IT I SEE 2 SHERIFF SUVS DRIVING THREW THE FUCKING LITTLE RIVER TO GO SEE IF THEY COULD CATCH ANY1 SLIPPIN. SO JUST A HEADS UP....

fuck hellyer walls banged a fat choooola down ther one time and got a 7day burn thats the last time i mixd m.d and soco :bday: good times

Archived