Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
funky king

---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

we all know drop out dont admit to shit . you niggas asked the lil nortenos to help and it didnt happen your boy got smashed

we can handle this shit right now stat get off your computer and meet me on southside drive bitch

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
so i suppose dre wooped ass the other day at chvez too while your boy sat inside and watched see thats the thing with you niggas yall freeze up bruh .... we stay ACTIVE so whats this active talk? nigga its always on pussy. you a bitch ass nigga you got bitch in your blood mouf dont talk like you hard cause i see fear in your eyes pussy

get offfff your computer and meet me on southside drive bitch

when you ready for it cum get sum will be on southside drive by the gas station im workin over there see u soon pussy

you gurls may have got us on the last one but come on bro wen me n my nigga was serving ur homie i was standing right in front of him hearing him yell for his life this is mouf n ill see him again its not fear u see its hunger

its bitch in your eyes nigga straight bitch

GREEREYES632 nigga YOU HEARD the truth to what that girl said you know and we know these niggas are week like there taggs

a bruh im not at home right now matter a fact i dont stay with my moms nigga but i be around there . if you know where im at i just wanna know why you dont do shit im there aalot nigga so get wit it pussy and weak tags bruh have you seen your shit nigga please .... you drop names alot and try to twist shit up a ask dre how that one hitter is like youll get it too and i as for mouf nigga im taking your hair when i see you shopping that shit off your pussy ass head.... so when dre gonna come pick up his shoe?

a what did he tell his boys when they asked him why he has one shoe on? what did you tell dude that just watched dre get fucked up i hope you dropped him out of your crew cause dude is a straight pussy for that

herd aot got smashed today at m.p grad screamn help kluch females saw that shit.....wats going on

just a ? why you talking to females that go to a middle school

WAIT, YOU FOOLS ARE FIGHTIN AT MIDDLE SCHOOLS WHILE ITS STILL SCHOOL HOURS? WHERE IS THE NEXT FIGHT, THE LEARNING YEARS PRE-SCHOOL DURING NAPTIME? WHATS REALLY GOIN ON???

i say jbf and aot just have a fat cage match and handle this! last man standing!!!

haha thats a whole bunch of big ass niggas just chunkin it lol

everyone knows jbf cant do it one on one its just a fact. they only tough in groups it just sucks none of them are real enough to be their own man

no hands just a mouf ..... so my nigga got jumped and still dont look like he got into a fight and what did dre look like? and went home with one shoe how can u look up to him that nigga got dropt fst

you gurls may have got us on the last one but come on bro wen me n my nigga was serving ur homie i was standing right in front of him hearing him yell for his life this is mouf n ill see him again its not fear u see its hunger

Hahaha bitch not once I scream for help get ur shit straight I was mopping u up till ur homie jumped in for being 2 foos u bitches couldnt even take me dwn and trust bitch I will see u again...... And this time ur boys won't be there to defend ur fagget asss...

Damn , sounds like jbf is just bein fagz.. More pics

thats what they are good at rememebr his boy left me a pretty gay message saying his boy shit is big and he is gonna fuck me with it HAHAHAHA how do you know what your boy gots is all i wanna know?:lol: :lol: :lol: