Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
funky king

---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
jjwutf.jpg

who ever you are you made the beginning of my day hahah:lol: :lol: thanks . this is funny hahah

nigga please hit me on the pm next time you open your mouth nigga changes his style every diss i give him. bitch keep your mouth shut or get it shut hit me on the pm what you write speak on it everyone knows who i am

just b quiet already u talk a big game but its only lil niggas u run up on puss haha all this talk about pm me pm me but wen i seen you on the corner of sunburst u didnt say shit come on tuff guy but im done aint tryin to b like u get up more on 12 oz then in the streets :lol: :lol: :lol:

just b quiet already u talk a big game but its only lil niggas u run up on puss haha all this talk about pm me pm me but wen i seen you on the corner of sunburst u didnt say shit come on tuff guy but im done aint tryin to b like u get up more on 12 oz then in the streets :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you seen me on the corner and i dont know who your pussy ass is why would i say something? bitch please i knocked out dre one hit fought mijo right after fucked up your boy jigs and that other fat nigga that drives a blue cutlass chubz nigga please fool wasnt even trying to square up your white homie from tk smashed his shit in. now are they all youngsters last i heard dre was your leader .... and dont try and say you didnt fight him cause ALL YOU NIGGAS SEEN THAT HAPPEN :lol: