Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
funky king

---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aye so i heard mesh's girl straight got gang banged by like 4 other writers and that fool didnt do a damn thing hes still with the slut haaaaaaaaaa

damn bueks a straight biter like real talk that fool might as well just kill himself because hes probably really uneducated bet he has no game cant get a bitch to save his life his moms prolly a fuckin crackhead ass std infested prostitute his dad's probably so ashamed og his homosexual tendencies he just completley abandoned their family and on top of all that homie tries to make up for his horrible life by writing graffiti and hes a fucking toy ass biter who gets no love because his shit is straight garbage

so sad...

aye so i heard mesh's girl straight got gang banged by like 4 other writers and that fool didnt do a damn thing hes still with the slut haaaaaaaaaa

lmfao this nigga sounds like a highschool girl trying to spread some rumors! but heychap.jpg

toys:

buek

buet

mesh

all bgs members

imes

dolor

inka

all tr members

burger

jahe

just to name a few someone needs to wipe out all these toys straight making sj look like toyville usa

bump old school heads who know where its at and know doing graf shouldnt be based off a forum on the internet

yer just mad cause me and the homies ran a train on yer slutt[/Q we both know you and your "homies" didnt so why even bother carrying on??:confused: :confused:

is si really trying to beef it with wkt?? how long has si been around, like a couple of months now?:confused: :confused:

yo im the head in si

and that wasnt my krew its a set up

thats a shitty si tag and i know all my members tag styles

dont believe all the shit u see on 12oz

Dammm i love sluts dont bring her to KING BLOCK

toys:

buek

buet

mesh

all bgs members

imes

dolor

inka

all tr members

burger

jahe

just to name a few someone needs to wipe out all these toys straight making sj look like toyville usa

Check it out pussy I told you quit runnin your mouth if you got something to say man the fuckup and diss my shit or be a man and pm me what you write and we can do this the og way homie all u do is talk shit

Everybody wanna play poker but no body wants to throw there chips in ur like the other bitches

The haters envy

Posse life come holler at me if ur down for ur shit.