---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ofa started at oxford ave they started from tagging and then begin banging playa don't be sad sat cause ur hood is a scrap hood[/quotedont get mad wat all u girls say is the same old shit and nothn ever hets done wen u pull this bull shit O is on sum gudda shit we bang the northern car and program hard and are shit go hard so calm down wit the history leson its boring and dont fase US cus we still here pushn a hard line ...... fucker out;)

This is TheMaker speaking,well i really dont know how people say Moda will shit on you because if he tried shitting on me i would whoop his monkey little ass.shit.I dont play with people trying to shit on me.mother fucker thats why theres restrooms nikgah.Nah but forreals backyard so called pieces dont count ass graff shots,ok.like i said he aint shit hes never going to be shit ahhh let me take that back he is shit.all his work is shit.i never see him up in the streets please anybody tell me wheres waldo? because i dont see any tags bomb pieces burners or a chicken scratch on a park bench of his.so like i said dumb dumbs look around i think draz is better then moda but dont get me wrong there both toys.moda,bust some real shit and stop using dollar paint from S mart.im keeping it real.moda suck the mayors dick bitch.thank you everybody for your support.check my website out on http://www.freeones.com.If anybody loves my shit send me a pm expressing your feeling towards my subjects or if you want me to talk shit about a writer or crew.drop me a kite.

im going to be on a greyhound on 7:12pm sunday from down town to east lost angels for a quick visit to see my two ladies.then on monday im going to magic mountain to jump on some rides.on tuesday evening like 8:43pm im going to go to orange county for massage from these china slanted eye bitches.wetnessday i will be back to 510 tennyson and A street with my family.just wanted to let you guys know.oh yeah i forgot to tell you me and beso are dating now,man she love me to come in her asshole and then she bends over,then she wants me to see the water fall of cum just come down from her asshole passed her guch to her clit.shes a fucken keeper.

im going to be on a greyhound on 7:12pm sunday from down town to east lost angels for a quick visit to see my two ladies.then on monday im going to magic mountain to jump on some rides.on tuesday evening like 8:43pm im going to go to orange county for massage from these china slanted eye bitches.wetnessday i will be back to 510 tennyson and A street with my family.just wanted to let you guys know.oh yeah i forgot to tell you me and beso are dating now,man she love me to come in her asshole and then she bends over,then she wants me to see the water fall of cum just come down from her asshole passed her guch to her clit.shes a fucken keeper.

no one asked u and im sure no one gives a fuck of were u going hopefully that china gives u a happy ending with a cock going up ur ass wen ur laying down on ur stomach grow the fuck up bro..... it's sorry to see people get a kick of talking shit on the internet i bet in reality ur a fucking scronny toy who gets punked all the time for their paint or something and u think ur all hard by saying u know this cat or that cat but simply u aint shit p.s. i aint frum sanjose i just come here to look at the grafff and u always have an opinion on peoples graff well here's my two cents post ur shit dont be a little bitch and hate on people shit cus im sure ur a toy broo

7:12 and 8:43 nigga please:lol: :lol: :lol:

no one asked u and im sure no one gives a fuck of were u going hopefully that china gives u a happy ending with a cock going up ur ass wen ur laying down on ur stomach grow the fuck up bro..... it's sorry to see people get a kick of talking shit on the internet i bet in reality ur a fucking scronny toy who gets punked all the time for their paint or something and u think ur all hard by saying u know this cat or that cat but simply u aint shit p.s. i aint frum sanjose i just come here to look at the grafff and u always have an opinion on peoples graff well here's my two cents post ur shit dont be a little bitch and hate on people shit cus im sure ur a toy broo

jejejeje.

Archived