---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bump^

but really the young kids need to have some good teachers

to explain the history and lay a good foundation to make a good graffiti writer

fuck all this bullshit on this thread i have to admit i have contributed to a lot of

shit talking on this thread but really i just like stirring up shit sometimes people need

to stop taking all this internet bullshit so seriously cause the plain and simple fact is

it won't get you anywhere what really matters is just doing your thing saying fuck everything else i am gonna go out and just do my thing cause when it comes down to it all the shit talking on the internet the fighting in the street and the beef the vast majority of you got into this game cause it's just the best thing in the world going out at 11:30 and bombing until 4:00 in the morning hungry and tired and thirsty covered in fucking burrs cause you have to walk through so many god damn overgrown bushes to get to decent spots but in the end you just know its all worth it

now i know a handful of you will reply to this talking mad shit and contradicting my opinion but really i don't care cause i'm still gonna go out and do my thing regardless

I HAVE POSTED MANY STUFF FROM THE 90'S AND EVEN SOME POSSIBLY 80'S. EVEN ANSWERED SOME QUESTIONS. BUT REALITY IS PEOPLE DONT GIVE A FUCK. BACK IN THE EARLY 90'S THE BUFF WASNT SO STRONG SO YOU WOULD SEE ALOT OF OLDER STUFF TO NEWER. I THINK COMING UP AND BEIN ABLE TO SEE THIS GAVE US WRITERS BACK THEN FOUNDATION (HANDSTYLES). ALSO A RESPECT FOR OLDER WRITERS. BUT NOW KIDS ARE CLUELESS THESE DAYS. I FEEL KINDA BAD FOR THEM.

I HAVE POSTED MANY STUFF FROM THE 90'S AND EVEN SOME POSSIBLY 80'S. EVEN ANSWERED SOME QUESTIONS. BUT REALITY IS PEOPLE DONT GIVE A FUCK. BACK IN THE EARLY 90'S THE BUFF WASNT SO STRONG SO YOU WOULD SEE ALOT OF OLDER STUFF TO NEWER. I THINK COMING UP AND BEIN ABLE TO SEE THIS GAVE US WRITERS BACK THEN FOUNDATION (HANDSTYLES). ALSO A RESPECT FOR OLDER WRITERS. BUT NOW KIDS ARE CLUELESS THESE DAYS. I FEEL KINDA BAD FOR THEM.

i think you need a hug or to become a jahova witness brah brah 300z7th.jpg

its funny how toys dickride niggas from other cities to try and get respect when they just some pussy ass toys who will never be shit. you know who you are pussy nigga get off other niggas dicks bruh.

you sure do run yo mouth to much WHOS MaIN LINE AND WHO CANT BE . by the way all out trampas when you get caught hitting up remember im you are going to get smashed on for crossing out XiV AND NORTE and i been sending it to all the nortenoz i know and by the way suck a dick toys so stop riding jbfg dick . and tonight i will be dissing you niggas so look for me pussy im starting on the southside .

im always out there ... anyone wanna see me see me all you niggas know where im at stop playin

actually we dont so tell us where you at bitch cuzz we all wanna smash you pussy ass . i wanna put a puto mark on your face so you know whon did it and i will tell you to your fuck face who the fuck i am after bitch .

actually we dont so tell us where you at bitch cuzz we all wanna smash you pussy ass . i wanna put a puto mark on your face so you know whon did it and i will tell you to your fuck face who the fuck i am after bitch .

:lol: :lol: when have i crossed out xiv? anyways cinderella got your shoe come get it size 8:lol: :lol:

Archived