WINNING AT EBAY

yeaaaah baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:confused:

they've even changed the bidding format (which they did ages ago) so you can place a maximum bid without having to commit to paying that much, until another bidder puts you at that higher amount by placing a bid themselves.

so just put the max you're willing to pay.

fuck all that finger bullshit

just decide the MAX you are willing to pay and put that shit down

the computer will automatically place bids for you as people try to outbid you

(and the bids the comuter places will be in dollar increments above the last bid, so you won't automatically go to that MAX amount unless someone places a bid higher than the MAX you already entered)

9 times out of 10 the bid will change prices in the last 60 seconds. track a couple bids with similar items; they will all end up within 5% of each other. so if you are wondering how much you can get on a sell or how much something your bidding on will end up, that's the way to do it. trust, you're not gunna get lucky on one item and have it slip through the crack for 99 cents. doesn't happen

i find that bidding highest is incredibly effective

i watch shit, if i'm around when its in the last few minutes, i'll put in a bid in the last 30 seconds. if the most you're willing to pay is a dead even number you won't win, say the bid is 50 bucks, try 53.79--odd numbers like that, most bidders increase in even amounts and by bidding odd numbers as such you increase your chances.

also, watch for a week or two.

i watched a set of preacher 1-66 go for $175, $150, and $130. i kept watching and found a set that was 2-66 and bought it for $79, and then bought issue 1 for $13. better deals will come and go, if you don't need it NOW, then don't buy it now.

• Like 1

(and the bids the comuter places will be in dollar increments above the last bid, so you won't automatically go to that MAX amount unless someone places a bid higher than the MAX you already entered)

just do this.

you will never win that way. you really have to sneak in the last few seconds and bid. otherwise it gives people days to match or top your bid. all that shit does is drive the price up... all the real ebayers and people that win shit bid in the last 15 or less seconds.

watch how much prices and bids change in the last 30 seconds or less. thats when people make moves...

also, you can beat snipes providing you bids are higher then what the "sniper" bids...

oh so youre one of the people who drive prices through the roof.

when i see something i like i dont go back to it till the last hour.

i never unnecessarily bid on shit and knock prices up for no reason, i dont know why there are bids when an item has 5 days left, it makes no sense.

*edit, oh yeah i use to use e-snipe it bids within the last few seconds automatically first few times are free then you have to pay, or so i remember.

• Like 1

It's a good thing whoever you bid against never thought to change the bid at the last second too.

Only the secret snipers of Ch.0 know the technique.

The problem is that others will use the max bid technique, rendering your sniping skill useless.

use the max bid function and get on with your life.

Here's my question to the auction persons:

"If I buy this and I'm a mayor, will I be kicked out of office for playing it?"

well i lost.

close this thread up,

i will cry now.

dude beat me by 50 cents.

weaaak

even brought my comp to class because thats when the auction ended.

dude next to me was like "sorry bro, can't winnem all"

chick behind me was like "you are SUCH a loser"

teacher was like "YOU GET AN F FOR THE DAY"

i was like "I QUIT! CATCH ME IN BELIZE BURNIN BLUNTS WITH MARSUPIALS, FAGGOTS"