I got caught this weekend, i want some feedback

Royalblue

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

(View Original Post)

why in the magical ,land of the lost of course..lol

i mean if ur catching tags during the day..keep ur shit in a sidebag..u never wanna have evidence on u im i rite..??

The fuck are you talking about?

A side bag would be nothing but evidence you idiot.

what about the 4th amendment? cant you just say that you don't consent to unwarranted searches?

Pigs are not your friends, they are not your judge, until you opened your fucking mouth and gave away your 5th ammendmant right, he had NOTHING on you. Live and learn young'n. At least mom has to pay restitution not you lol...

EVERYONE: peep videos at http://www.flexyourrights.org .. Epsecially "Busted" they are scenarios of how to deal with interactions with the law. In "Busted the second scenario is a writer lol... Def things all (Amerikkkans at least) should be aware of..

peace

Just read Shrinkys post.. See what knowing rights can do? You gave up at least your 4th and 5th amd rights by playing this jackoffs game. Walk out the door if he manhandles you threaten to sue HIS ass... Beat them at their game

If its a citizen be fucking real, unless he's 10ft tall and fucking bulletproof, you got options. Dont count on people t be bitch though, for everytime ive had a laugh because soomeone started to say something and stopped, theres been another willing to chase or fight.

who gives a shit where you do a fucking tag...an up is an up get that "only toys do this..." notion out of your heads...that is ignorant...

and unless the guy physically saw you do it, they can't do anything unless you admit it...store guards are not cops, there is no "probable cause" due to liability reasons, therefore, if you did not deny it and implicated yourself then, thats on you brother....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

your makin a bigass deal outta it... when you couldda just igniored the motherfucker the first time he said something you to n just kept walkin... or pushed his fat ass out the way n dip

idk where yiu from, but im from the corrupt ass city known by the nme of chicago...

n i got 2 charges for assault on a cop just because i broke loose from their weak ass grips mad timez before summ big ol fat mothafucka just tacklez me...

gotta think smart all the time never letchur guard down

^ good advice.

But, a security guard will have no more of a right to detain you than the store clerk would. They would both do a "citizens arrest", but that's a very shady area because they must be 100% sure and have proof that you committed a crime. If not, and they can't prove anything, then they may be punishable for false arrest or if they relocate you, kidnapping.

Only law enforcement has the civil duty to place a person "under arrest". A citizens arrest was mostly meant to stop a violent crime, like, tackling and restraining a murderer or rapist.

JerseyViking gave the best advice to add onto Virtue's advice, DENY EVERYTHING. EVEN IF THEY HAVE VIDEO, DENY EVERYTHING. If you can walk away, RUN AWAY. Say I DIDN'T DO SHIT and GTFO of there. If they chase you, ditch the marker when you're far enough away. So, if 5-O somehow nabs you, they don't have shit.

Boobs please... :D :D :D