I got caught this weekend, i want some feedback

Royalblue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Who wants to bomb the inside of a bathroom?:confused:

Mannnnn..Back in my school days I was ALL SCHOOL! 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd floor restrooms!! No-one could fuck with me!! :lol:

But on topic..Sucks for you man..

You gotta go fuckin' R kelly on them bitches. DENY DENY DENY. You pretty much deny it until they show you a tape of you doing it, and then deny it some more. All the dude had on you was the fuckin' smell of the bathroom. You shoulda told his ass to clean the bathroom more often and fuck off. If he touched you you should've screamed rape until he backed off. If he touched you with no hard evidence that's assault, and you should've punched the faggot in the gut. You never take a deal. Ever. You're get caught by the police - don't take a deal. You're on DEAL OR NO DEAL with HOWIE FUCKING MENDEL YOU DON'T TAKE THE DEAL. Deals are for bitches. Esp. bitches that can't get Jewish lawyers.

You never take a deal. Ever. You're get caught by the police - don't take a deal. You're on DEAL OR NO DEAL with HOWIE FUCKING MENDEL YOU DON'T TAKE THE DEAL. Deals are for bitches. Esp. bitches that can't get Jewish lawyers.

THIS.

• 2 weeks later...

yeahh taggin bathrooms should be pretty fuckin easy ta getta way wit. cuz dis 1 night i tagged both da woman & da male bathroom in 1 night. didn't get caught. also gotta be aware of ur surroundin. like if someone's der,,juss be careful & DON't lOOk SUSPiCiOUS!! like,,don't have da hood up & juss act like ur juss walkin around. once u think u gotta chance 2 tag up whatever u wanna tag,,go 4 it but still be careful. & i know i juss mentioned da obvious. somethin dat EvER taGGER SHOUlD kNOw about. but still. justa reminder i guess. so yeah. keep dat in mind.

If this ever happens to you again, the best idea would be to play it passive aggressive; just try to avoid the situation. Walk away from his as you tell him that you didn't do anything. Say that there was somebody in there as you were walking in, or something. Don't try to talk it out, just try to walk it out. If he puts his hands on you, react in one of the ways described above. Another good idea is a Chapstick marker. Try to make it as inconspicuous as possible though; leave the original Chapstick wrapper on it, and try not to get any spilled ink visibly on the container. That way, they don't even know you have a marker on you.

^ good advice.

But, a security guard will have no more of a right to detain you than the store clerk would. They would both do a "citizens arrest", but that's a very shady area because they must be 100% sure and have proof that you committed a crime. If not, and they can't prove anything, then they may be punishable for false arrest or if they relocate you, kidnapping.

Only law enforcement has the civil duty to place a person "under arrest". A citizens arrest was mostly meant to stop a violent crime, like, tackling and restraining a murderer or rapist.

JerseyViking gave the best advice to add onto Virtue's advice, DENY EVERYTHING. EVEN IF THEY HAVE VIDEO, DENY EVERYTHING. If you can walk away, RUN AWAY. Say I DIDN'T DO SHIT and GTFO of there. If they chase you, ditch the marker when you're far enough away. So, if 5-O somehow nabs you, they don't have shit.

in graffito the pecking order starts with bathroom marker tags.

if youve already failed at that you will never be a success....in anything.

so flush those dreams of becoming the first ever astronaut/president.

only toys scribble in the restroom scribes on the mirror ok but.. marker tags in a stall? come on dude..

• 4 weeks later...

I had a similar situation happen to me once, I was in an alley tagging the door in of restaurant when some employee comes around corner carrying gorceries. Broad-daylight. He asks what I'm doing, I say nothing, but of course he goes "Nah you were tagging on something" I say "do you really think I'd be tagging in broad day?" looked at him like he was retarded and started walking before he could even say anything back. The longer you stay and chat the more suspect you look. You can't try to reason with them, especially since most of the time they're probably right anyway. Just deny and keep moving