White people are the only people that can drink.

TheShaneCo.

White people everywhere are extremely hurt by your statement and we, as a whole, are awaiting your formal apology.

how about you..................

DeezNuts.jpg

nh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would say that in australia there are your standard lightweight, occasional drinkers, like most countries out there. but at the pub i work in i see some insanely heavy dedicated drinkers.

one white girl, about 28-30 years of age has been coming in for about 5 months on her lunch break and after work. she started off with 2 pints or a vodka, lime and soda on most of her lunch breaks. but lately she's up to 5 double shot vodkas and two pints on her fucking lunch break and then comes back about 3 hours later and does it all again. its fucking insane.

from my experience natives cant hold their liqour well.they might drink alot but that doenst mean they can hold it.

my whole family drinks.everyone,even grandma.idk if that has anything to do with white genes or not but goddamn they drink alot.my grandfather in particular could drink a fifth of whiskey all by himself in a night.fools crazy you should see the back of his car.its fucking riddled with dents from backing up into other peoples cars after a night of heavy drinking and gambling...

irish people are the best drinkers ive ever met.i mean like actual irish from ireland.not 6th or 7th generation niggas.them fools dont play.