White people are the only people that can drink.

TheShaneCo.

Well...we ARE Australians and Brit and everything else that is supposedly big drinkers (Irish, Itai, Russian, Indians) BUT with years of American indulgence. So...no Fail.

you are australian and british and irish and italian and russian and indian?

oh...okay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

then again anyone can train themselves to drink loads, just takes practise. Also it depends on the mood, sometimes when I used to drink I would be passed out drunk in no time, and other times I would drink myself sober and carry on all day the following day and be fine.

depends on the booze. Try to keep up with Russians on the Vodka and you will lose. Try to keep up with a Mexican on Mezcal and you will lose. Try to keep up with a Korean on Soju and you will lose. Try to keep up with my white ass on bong rips and absynthe shots and you will lose.

I fucking guarantee.

I guess I would be considered a "career bartender" at this point, and I can say that white people are the rowdiest in my places of work. Black folks usually ask for hennessy, if that's all out they go straight for Patron. Essentially, they drink a few expensive drinks and jet. The white people chug as many $3 beers and cheap well shots as possible. I am often calling them car services/taxis as they fall asleep at the bar or cause shenanigans.

One of my bosses is a little 90 lb. asian lady who can drink you all under the table.

After dealing with a myriad of different races tonight at the bar. Straight up - white people are the only people that can handle their shit to any degree.

I don't care what specific examples you can give - No one else can handle their booze.

And yes, I am drunk as fuck, but my diction/vocabulary is still reasonably acceptable.

Someone prove me wrong.

Asiain people also .

I'm not saying that white people don't get rowdy. I'm saying shot for shot, white people can handle their shit better than anyone else. I will give it to Mexicans for being able to get up in the morning and go to work.

I am also willing to say that white people can handle their shit better than anyone else no matter what the booze.

American white people are also the only people that consistently tip correctly (duh).

Is destroying your own community considered a skill?

You're absolutely correct, white people don't burn down their own neighborhood and destroy the area in which they live and raise their families because a cop got off for beating up another white dude.

We also don't blast music at 3am, scream at the top of our lungs all day long, or throw dirty baby diapers out the window.

White People!

DID YOU GET RAPED BY A GANG OF BLACK DUDES IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL? SHIT IS SHINING THROUGH CRAZY RIGHT NOW.

there's no such fucking thing as lite beer in the UK. well not where i live.

i've pretty much only ever drank with white people. the few africans i've drank with usually faggot oot and get drinkin' the nips. even germans were surprised at the speed and amount i could put away.

MBGCHead.gif

The odd news is that there has been an accident.

It seems that Clyde Patterson, chairman of the Party Committee, was out at the range this week mowing the grass on the 1000 yard rifle range , when he got caught in one of those frog-strangler thunderstorms that we get out that way. He and Josh Walker had already put the mowers away and were starting on their second case of beer when the storm hit.

It is reported that they grabbed the Igloo of beer, jumped into Clyde’s old pick-up, and were headed off the range when the windshield wipers stopped and the lights in the cab went out.

“It’s probably just a fuse” Josh is said to have remarked.

Clyde reached over and fished around in the glove compartment for a fuse and inserted it in the fuse box. The lights and windshield wipers came to life, and they grinned at each other, sipped a fresh beer and continued down the road.

On later examination, the fuse turned out to be a .22 cal. Mini-mag that did an admirable job as a fuse, up until the point when it got hot enough to explode. The tiny round shot through the bottom of the fuse box, bounced off the clutch pedal, went through the can of beer that Clyde was drinking, and blew off Clyde’s left nostril before putting a hole in his brand new Stetson.

Josh Walker, naturally, was laughing so hard that he had tears running down his face, and couldn’t drink his beer without blowing half of it out his nose, which, of course, got Clyde laughing too.

“Damn it Josh!” Laughed Clyde, drinking blood from his nose with his beer, “This is no laughing matter! A Stetson is a Stetson!”

It sure will be great to see those boys again.

Till next week

Helga Biermeister

Secretary

http://www.montrosebeerandgunclub.com/

i've been told that asian people can't handle their booze because it's just not ever been in their diet until recent years. where as me being mostly irish and born in scotland, beer is one of my main sources of nutrition...

Irish/scottish heritage means you should be able to drink 10 times you own weight in whiskey and it not phase you!!

you should also be drinking this for breakfast haha

Tennants-SuperLager.jpg

Carlsberg-SpecialBrew.jpg

agreed on your previous comment about lite beers in the UK, I have never seen anyone drinking it, actually I don't think I have ever even seen it on sale.