Free Lil Wayne

KM4RT

DATS FUCKED UP . I DONT WISH JAIL TIME ON NOBODY .. NOT EVEN BUSH . ~! WELL YEA . KILL DAT FAGGOT INSTEAD AND LET WEEZY RUN THE WHITE HOUSE NIGGA FUCKKKKKK DATT 305 BITCH ! HAHAAAAAAAA

George Bush isn't the president anymore, you stupid stupid bastard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nigga really is hard though..

who else shows up to his sentencing in jeans, "street" clothes, and is repping his red flag in the back pocket, other than a real nigga?

if this isnt sarcasm then you need to be anally impaled, cuz this is about the most ignorant thing ive ever heard.

You know, I saw some group on FB talking about "reduce little waynes sentence"

I gotta say he got a light as fuck sentence for a felon with a handgun

so whatever, he'll be in PC, nobody will come near him, and guards will sneak in anything he wants as long as he signs all their nieces and nephiews CDs and posters

He should have been sentenced for that bullshit Rebirth album, that shit was fucking awful.

I couldn't care less if he's gone to jail, you guys can get all butt hurt about it, but while hes gonna be locked up over the next 8 months to a year, hes still gonna be earning 7 figures.

He has some tolerable songs, and some funny ass lines to listen to if you're high. all he did was come out with an album the public wanted, everybody and there grandmother was in some wigger stage after Kany West, so Lil Wayne jumped on it and now he's cashing out. Dude's a genius.

dude got off mad light.

an associate of mine is doin 5 yr. fed time for felon w/ a gun. no good behavior chance...

and why do people say you gonna get killed if you talk shit about ugk or screw or whoever down south? ill run outside right now and scream that shit, all ima get is "shut up, we tryin to smoke weed over here!!"...

and why do people say you gonna get killed if you talk shit about ugk or screw or whoever down south? ill run outside right now and scream that shit, all ima get is "shut up, we tryin to smoke weed over here!!"...

well i mean, thats more like it, but im sayin, where im from niggas will look at you like you smokin rocks in a spongebob bathrobe with a shoe on your head

This nigga gonna be releasing tracks over the phone on some shyne shit watch.

guaranfuckinteed.

that being said, hed be stupid not to. the bigger picture of him going to jail will be very interesting how much impact he has both during and after his release with reguards to the music industry, im curious to see how it unfolds. whiiich will all depend on his label and marketing plan that has clearly been well planned out for months leading up to incarsiration.

he is just about as big as you can get in music right now and has clearly proven to not be a one hit wonder(i aint even gonna refer to back in the day shit when cash money was first gettin goin, im talkin since the carter)

hes quite talented and has embraced the role of superstar pretty well. he wears it perfectly.

i would put money on the fact that not only will he been doing tracks from Pc but there will also be an album released in 6 months already recorded and being mastered right now with videos already filmed.

the guy is a corporation unto his own, big buisness aint no joke.

• Like 1