Free Lil Wayne

KM4RT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14.jpg

PIMP C HELD IT DOWN IN GENERAL POPULATION.........THATS HOW A REAL "G" HOLDS IT DOWN..........

[Pimp C:]

I did 4 years tops (tops), never hit PC (C!)

Did my time in Population with the real ole G's

I seen a whole lot of pain, men doin they bids (bids!)

Most of them just prayin and who tryna get home to they kids

Wasn't nothin like "Oz," a bunch of iron and bars

Bunch of player hatin snitches, talkin to the guards

And a whole penitentiary bein ran by broads

Some of 'em kept it one hundred, most of them was frauds

Seen a whole lotta chumps (chumps!), hard men and hustlers

Some big time dealers, kidnappers and busters ('nappers and busters!)

Pimps and playas, I seen some kill with they hands

But I still don't believe the pen is no place for no man! (for no man!)

Pimp C was 8gazillion times more famous when he got out than when he got in.

i barely even knew who UGK was back in the day let alone knew what there faces looked like and im pretty sure that would go for most people outside of texas.

0803082020.jpg.42111b328424368bb994b39d45fceb25.jpg

first of all, where im from we call it Punk City. No doubt he will be there, unless he feels his street cred is enough to get him through genpop.

Lets just say he was in gpop. you know jail is full of rappers looking to get on, and

like it or not, hood niggas actually listen to lil wayne...alot. i think the nigga would have

plenty of dudes willing to offer protection for the prospect of a deal on the outside. i mean

look at shyne..skinny nigga, son of a politician, was in genpop, came out without a scratch

on him. granted, it was prison, so the liklihood of something happening to him was greater.

now for all of you saying "let that nigga rot"....seriously? the fact that you would wish

imprisonment on a man with a successful career, and a non-violent, basically amoral

offense says alot. i only wish incarceration on those who rape, murder, or a similar crime

of that nature...not possesion of a firearm...i mean, its a right granted by the fuckin

constitution...this country is fucked up.

as far as the thread title... i hate when niggas say "free such and thus" i could see, say,

free mumia, cuz that niggas locked up on fucked up circumstances, but if its somebody

that could have avoided jail by, say, finishing their community service(gucci) or actually

did the crime they are accused of, dont free that nigga, let him do his time. it erks the

fuck out of me to see shirts that say "free yayo" when just as easily it could have said "free

geronimo pratt" etc.

pretty much exactly yep

I can't stand the guy's music but I respect him for getting paid after all it is what we are all trying to do, I just think he needs to think a bit more about the people he hires, he shouldn't need to carry a gun or get involved with any of that shit, that is down to his bodyguards/entourage

78fde03ae7a0db5c2494c11cw6.jpg

Faces on the cover mang...96.

i love how people always claim to know what they know now and what they knew then.

i dunno how old you are dawg. but im 30. and i was a head growing up surrounded by tons of music. Ugk was a drop in the fuckin bucket homie. i knew that "pocket full of stones" track and thats it. and i didnt give two fucks about it other than the fact it was on the menace to society soundtrack.

and just cause i was a hiphop head dont mean i didnt get down with some gangster rap aswell. mc eight shit on that soundtrack was obviously a classic. but that ugk shit was pretty much garbage.

kids that bumped that kinda shit with faces memorized while they rappin along with all there gangster rap cd's in the car were dorks.

ugk sucked. bun b is a shitty rapper with a dope tone and a unique flow which gets him a pass from me but the fact is he's built for cameo's. imagine how boring a bun cd would be with NO other rappers on the hole record. GAY. it would tank.

pimp c was aiight but nothin crazy special.

the shit that has been poppin with them from the past few years was BASED on younger rappers paying homage to them for paving the road, which is mad dope. but really, if it werent for that rapper respect that they got theyd be nowhere with nothing cause kids wouldnt give a fuck about em if T.I never kept talkin about em.

that and the fact that a few years back gangster rap actually made leaps and bounds musicly to what it was back in the 90's... other than the obvious bunch of crazy dope gangster rap from that era, which theres a ton.

but ugk WAS NOT on that list back then. and really, there only on it now by default.

i love how people always claim to know what they know now and what they knew then.

i dunno how old you are dawg. but im 30. and i was a head growing up surrounded by tons of music. Ugk was a drop in the fuckin bucket homie. i knew that "pocket full of stones" track and thats it. and i didnt give two fucks about it other than the fact it was on the menace to society soundtrack.

and just cause i was a hiphop head dont mean i didnt get down with some gangster rap aswell. mc eight shit on that soundtrack was obviously a classic. but that ugk shit was pretty much garbage.

kids that bumped that kinda shit with faces memorized while they rappin along with all there gangster rap cd's in the car were dorks.

ugk sucked. bun b is a shitty rapper with a dope tone and a unique flow which gets him a pass from me but the fact is he's built for cameo's. imagine how boring a bun cd would be with NO other rappers on the hole record. GAY. it would tank.

the shit that has been poppin with them from the past few years was BASED on younger rappers paying homage to them for paving the road, which is mad dope. but really, if it werent for that rapper respect that they got theyd be nowhere with nothing cause kids wouldnt give a fuck about em if T.I never kept talkin about em.

that and the fact that a few years back gangster rap actually made leaps and bounds musicly to what it was back in the 90's... other than the obvious bunch of crazy dope gangster rap from that era, which theres a ton.

but ugk WAS NOT on that list back then. and really, there only on it now by default.

talkin that shit in the south will get you MURDERED

..................................................................................................................................

I WILL ADMIT WASNT LISTING TO UGK OR WEEZY IN 96, SAW ALL THAT NO LIMIT SOLDIERS SHIT, WENT HARD IN MY CITY......THOUGHT IT WAS WACK AS FUCK...MASTER P IN 96 WAS GARBAGE, OF COURSE LIVING IN NEW ORLEANS FOR 3 YEARS CHANGED MY PERSPECTIVE ON ALOT SHIT......UGK IS STRAIGHT G'S AND AS FAR AS BUN GOES HE'S A DOPE LYRICTS THATS DONE WORK WITH TALIB, METHOD MAN RED MAN,NAS, E-40, DOWNLOAD NO MIXTAPES FROM BUN B AND TELL ME THAT SHIT.....AND PIMP C DID THEIR MOST OF THEIR EARLY BEATS AS WELL AS PRODUCE AND SANG THEIR HOOKS,MOTHERFUCKA REAL AS FUCK OR WAS

AS FAR AS DWAYNE CARTER WHEN I WAS OUT IN THE NOLA, 90% OF THAT CITY THOUGHT HE WAS A BUSTER....DUDE SHOT HIMSELF CLEANING A GUN (DUMBASS) THEN RYMES ABOUT IT AS IF HE WAS IN SOME HOOD SHOOT OUT! NEW ORLEANS LOVES SOULJA SLIM 100% NOT WAYNE.

BUT WITH THAT SAID DUDE'S RYHMES ARE OUTTA CONTROL DOPE.....LIL HOMIE GREW UP A LIL ON HIS RYHMES.....AND CAN GET WITH THE BEST OF THEM.....