your friends vs. girlfriends

famecrazy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
He might be banging her and "hating" to throw you off the trail.

It is usually the most common explanation.

Think about it.

MY SON RIGHT HERE JUST WANNA SEE SOME DRAMATICS :lol:

IF YOU UNDER 27 YA HOMEBOY MIGHT BE RIGHT. IF YOU 27+ TELL THAT NIGGA TO BE EASY CUZ YOU GOT A WIFE, YOU AINT WIT BEIN OUT ALL NIGHT 7 DAYS A WEEK GETTIN FUCKED UP AND NOT DOIN NO PRODUCTIVE SHIT. THATS THE REASON FOR HAVING A GOOD SHORTY, THEY'LL MAKE YOU DO PRODUCTIVE SHIT. NOT JUST BE LIKE "TAKE ME OUT TAKE ME OUT BUY ME SHOES" A GOOD BITCH WILL REMIND YOU TO DO SHIT ON TIME AND TO DEVELOP YOUR TALENTS. ON SOME JORDAN & PIPPEN SHIT. IF YOU PUSHIN 30 AND STILL GOIN OUT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT AND AINT ABOUT NOTHIN YOU FUCKIN UP! WHEN I WAS JUST TURNIN 20 I USED TO CHILL WITH A NIGGA THAT WAS 28, LIVED IN HIS MAMA HOUSE, NOT EVEN THE BASEMENT LIKE DEAD ASS NIGGA HAD TO WALK PAST HIS MAMA ROOM TO GET TO HIS ROOM. NIGGA HAD NO WIFE, NO JOB, NO EDUCATION, NO KIDS, NOTHIN. AND EVEN BEIN DUSTED AND ON XANNIES AND DRUNK AND ALL THAT I TOLD MY OTHER NIGGA LIKE "YO IF I HIT THAT AGE AND IM STILL ON THIS SHIT, REMIND ME OF THIS CONVERSATION." HE NEVER HAD TO REMIND ME. NIGGAS GOTTA GROW UP SOMETIMES MY G. SOME OF YOUR NIGGAS WANNA BE THAT 28 YEAR OLD NIGGA LIVIN IN HIS MOMS CRIB BORROWIN 5 DOLLARS FROM THE BITCH TO THROW ON WEED. DONT BE THAT GUY. SO BASICALLY IT COULD BE THE NIGGA JUST MAD AT YOU CUZ YOU DONT CHILL ALL THE TIME LIKE YOU USED TO. THEY'LL GET OVER IT.

tell him that u think his girlfriend is a cunt. if he doesnt have a girlfriend, say some similar shit about his mother or sister.

alternatively, put a balaclava on and visciously attack your friend, then have your girlfriend jump in and beat you up. Your girlfriend would have saved your friends life, and he should be grateful. If hes not, do the 1st plan.

People in long-term relationships are boring. That goes for my friends in long-term relationships too. Their girlfriends and I get along fine, but my friends call me less than their GF's do. I just see them all completely mentally stagnated as individuals and kinda wish they'd move on already.

It's a sad day when you realize this. I believe it though. 90% of dudes I know throw in the towel after about 3 months of dating the same girl. It brings puke out of me. The weekends for them are no longer a respite for the horrible work week. Instead it's a fucking domesticating drill week in and week out.

dude dont sweat the technique literally days ago i had a recently married homie over cause i had to bail out on the stag, which was kinda gay.

so ya, they "wed" the other day and couple nights ago, loaded, i proceeded to tell him how much i didnt like his (now) wife and nobody else does either.

another reason alcohol is a vital part of progressive society cause that shit needed to be said.

Like an asshole you waited until after he got married to her? You know there is a specific part during the wedding where they allow this kind of thing to be said. "Speak now, or forever hold your peace".

:D :D

It's a sad day when you realize this. I believe it though. 90% of dudes I know throw in the towel after about 3 months of dating the same girl. It brings puke out of me. The weekends for them are no longer a respite for the horrible work week. Instead it's a fucking domesticating drill week in and week out.

My married friends are even worse, I never see them again, and they never do anything fun. They just sit around their houses and do domestic shit with the people in their apt building. Casualties.

I am dead set against being that boring.

good friend of mine did this shit to me, too. from my experience with this stuff, dude's usually just umad cause you're spending time and illin with her a lot more than you are with them. let em know they can enjoy chillin with you and be civil to your girl or grow some tits and a vagina...

...too close to the tranny thread, methinks...

you just have to suck it up, no point in anger.

not everyone is gonna like eneryone, and often they are related.

just let it be, bringing it up again will prolly just make it worse.

and yeah, if he's cool to her face who cares anyway.

you have been with her for SO long, otherwise i'd say if she left he'd still be there but yeah, 7 years is a long time.. so i see why you're peeved but fuggit.

*also, if they said it drunk, they mean it.

i've found drink does not bring out falsehoods, it brings out truths people are afraid to own up to.

he will likely backpedal if asked sober, since y'all have been together so long, then he'll just sound like a liar too.

it's no longer a bros before hoes situation when you've been with your girl for 7 years.

This. I used to think my boys and my girl absolutely had to get along or the girl had to go, but then I realized that was stupid. My best friend went through periods where he hated my last girl, her and HATER didn't get along, and we all lived together...it was whatever though, as long as everyone was respectful I didn't care.

I also hate KGP's current girl, and told him the other night what a cunt she was.

Not everyone likes everyone else, big deal