your friends vs. girlfriends

famecrazy

so basically one of my best friends last night told me he didn't like my girlfriend. went on about all this shit she does that pisses him off and how im different when im around her blah blah.

i've been going out with her for about 7 years now, and as far as i knew she pretty well liked by all my other pals.

at the time we were both pretty wasted so i didn't give it much thought, but now that it's the next day im pretty pissed about the whole thing. the things he weren't necessarily malicious just pretty crude and disrespectful.

to make things worse i got this guy a job, so i see him everyday. not sure if i should bring it up or let it slide.

truth comes out when you're drunk i guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a mate with the same dealio as swins, we all call her devil woman.

and when out mate spends time with her he refers to it as " Doing some Hours "

that said u still have to be polite to her face, i think you mate has over stepped the boundrys and you should check him considering youve had your Mrs for 7years,

Although, did she crash the company car?

ahahahaha

People in long-term relationships are boring. That goes for my friends in long-term relationships too. Their girlfriends and I get along fine, but my friends call me less than their GF's do. I just see them all completely mentally stagnated as individuals and kinda wish they'd move on already.

So either subscribe to my perspective, or tell your friend to make new friends... unless you want him to keep you warm at night.

well, it's pretty hard to not take it personally soup. this dude needed a job so he could pay rent, i got him one and now that he's back on his feet and doing well he gets loaded and starts giving me a piece of his mind.

i guess i can be thankful he said it to me and not behind my back but still, why do people feel the need to comment at all?

if that's not personal i don't know what is.

dude dont sweat the technique literally days ago i had a recently married homie over cause i had to bail out on the stag, which was kinda gay.

so ya, they "wed" the other day and couple nights ago, loaded, i proceeded to tell him how much i didnt like his (now) wife and nobody else does either.

another reason alcohol is a vital part of progressive society cause that shit needed to be said.

Maybe dude really doesn't like your girl. We've got a mate in our group of friends that has the worst g/f and she fucks with his head badly. He ended it with her and EVERYONE came out ragging on her and saying wtf were you even thinking being with her etc. Now they are back together and shits awkward hahaha.

dude dont sweat the technique literally days ago i had a recently married homie over cause i had to bail out on the stag, which was kinda gay.

so ya, they "wed" the other day and couple nights ago, loaded, i proceeded to tell him how much i didnt like his (now) wife and nobody else does either.

another reason alcohol is a vital part of progressive society cause that shit needed to be said.

Yeah but people expect no less from you.

I ain't read too much, but of course I read what Poe said.. Cuz it's Poe..

Seven years. Your dude is being a bitch straight up. Even if he don't like her, dude needs to deal with it without being an ass to you.

If your dude got issues and shit, then he should walk. It's obvious you ain't walking, so fuck him.

I just had a conversation tonight about this very thing. True friends will stay with you regardless.

Also, I'm drunk.

I don't know, I've got friends with girlfriends I don't like, just haven't been drunk enough to mention it.

It's pretty normal especially if dude is flying solo himself or is trying to hang out but you give him the old "I'm chilling with my girl" routine.

Worse yet is if your girl talks shit to him or obviosley dislikes him and he cant really talk shit back which is pretty common.

Some dudes do act different around their girl or need her permission for anything and it is fucking annoying.

Being this mad about a meaningless drunken convo says more about your own loyalty to friends IMO.

Maybe dude really doesn't like your girl. We've got a mate in our group of friends that has the worst g/f and she fucks with his head badly. He ended it with her and EVERYONE came out ragging on her and saying wtf were you even thinking being with her etc. Now they are back together and shits awkward hahaha.

this. same sitch

even more awkward, they came to my house and got drunk with me, while waiting for others to arrive my friend goes "go on, feel her boobs, they are awesome, shes cool with it"

hesitating for minute knowing that she had a crush on me early in highschool i went fourth and grouped said boobies. then my fuckbuddy turned up and i had an excuse to dipsetted out of what could have been a potentially awkward situation.

yeah i hate her but her bra is like an E cup and shes not fat

• Like 1

this. same sitch

even more awkward, they came to my house and got drunk with me, while waiting for others to arrive my friend goes "go on, feel her boobs, they are awesome, shes cool with it"

hesitating for minute knowing that she had a crush on me early in highschool i went fourth and grouped said boobies. then my fuckbuddy turned up and i had an excuse to dipsetted out of what could have been a potentially awkward situation.

yeah i hate her but her bra is like an E cup and shes not fat

I believe you, but we're still gonna require some pics of those tits.

Nothing worse then your dude having a shitty girlfriend.Ask him about it and if he's got real beefs hear him out and roll on being friends.

DONT RUN AND TELL THE GIRLFRIEND

chicks are fucked up and she will be a cunt to him etc.

I got alot of shit on chest about a friend of mines lady friend but I can't say it here,he doesn't write but he used to check this shit on the reg.