my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw.

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

uswtxnv40p_43449254ax3.jpg

dammnnnn!! fine! she is what is really good!

a lot of these chics need some food though.

I do like the photography and post processing on 99% of these but chics dont have anything "up" on any of the other girl threads, just depends on your taste. Sometimes I wanna see some classy photos but other times I wanna see some hot ass chic spread eagle on the bed with her ass poked out. all depends on what you want at that moment. ez

i dunno bout all this this controversy, seems like a bit of a stretch... these are the pics that show good sides of women and i aint just talkin bout bent over.

and shit if you gotta bitch and show her these pics and she aint down with expierimenting with another broad with you the bitch already done gave dow a handjob so you best be runnin the other way.

Plenty of hot chix here, but as already stated, this is like a dozen other threads on here where people take flix of girls they think are hot off of a dozen sites and condense them here. Not knocking the hot chix, it's just that there's so much of it on here that I really can't give this more than 'meh.' And just to stay real with all the other threads, you have to argue every negative comment posted by someone on here like you're a butthurt teenager. I'll give it an A for effort.

Im sorry this thread cant exhibit more airheads with giant asses, fake tits, ironic tattoos, or gauged piercings. All shown in a cheap and dirty studio with a low budget photographer who only knows how to flick on Macro and autofocus on the roundy bits. I'd love to put those in but23.gif

even after you have edited what you wrote twice, youre missing the point, but you do get the point..

cheap and dirty studio? :lol:

youre taking your argument over the top which is ok..i wasnt trying to argue with you buddy but i understand youre defending your little thread

for this thread, i give thanks. i'm still trying to get over the first pic on page 1 with the strawberry shake. :yum:

spitfire is a big terd for making that post.

goddammitt spitfire, youre really fuckign up my chi

ecstatic that you banned spitfire seeking

This message is hidden because Spitfire15 is on your ignore list.

Looks like I made a wise investment early this year. Only have one other person on here. don't think i'm missing anything

:lol: :nope:

I like your thread soup

Is that what you really need to hear?

go back and reread what i said the first time when i quoted your post.

here it is for you.

dammnnnn!! fine! she is what is really good!

a lot of these chics need some food though.

I do like the photography and post processing on 99% of these