my girl thread is better than your girl thread. nsfw.

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The last few pages of this thread have sucked balls. And the chimney sweeper looking girl has already been posted in this thread. Stop reusing old shit. And all these tampon having faggots posting need to get their own thread.

Suicide girls go in the suicide girl thread.

Random redhead chicks go in the ginger girl thread.

Big booty bitches go in the big booty bitches thread.

Asians in the asian thread.

You johnny come latelys are fucking annoying.

Where the fuck's the mods? I know you guys keep this shit clean.

THere's literally already a thread for every girl imaginable. This ones for artistic photographs and lovely girls. Not bitches you want to hate fuck in half. And you guys trying to derail this shit are on my nuts. Few more pages of this kind of trash and I think I'm gonna call it quits.

The last few pages of this thread have sucked balls. And the chimney sweeper looking girl has already been posted in this thread. Stop reusing old shit. And all these tampon having faggots posting need to get their own thread.

Suicide girls go in the suicide girl thread.

Random redhead chicks go in the ginger girl thread.

Big booty bitches go in the big booty bitches thread.

Asians in the asian thread.

You johnny come latelys are fucking annoying.

Where the fuck's the mods? I know you guys keep this shit clean.

THere's literally already a thread for every girl in the urban outfitter ads.This ones for artistic photographs and lovely girls. Not bitches you want to hate fuck in half. And you guys trying to derail this shit are on my nuts. Few more pages of this kind of trash and I think I'm gonna call it quits.

Edit.

Yeah dude I've mentioned myself a million times in that post.

How bout if you want to post in here, you contribute? Makes perfect sense to me. I'm sorry your girl threads fucking sucked and got deleted. I didnt go into them and derail them. THey sucked on their own.

Never been there before in my life. Check the urls of all the images in this thread. Not a single one came from there.

Most of what i get is from ffffound.com, which is a collective of thousands of photographers, tumbler accounts, etc. Hype beast is about a hundred times removed from any original source. There is no originality in any thread, any blog, or any "source." and your argument about why is fucking stupid. Hop off my nuts already you stupid fuck. Its just about selection. And if you look at this thread, even with about a 50 post run of derailment, this thread still has about a 59 page view per post, making it the most often checked and popular thread on 12oz. Why? Not because what is in this thread, but what isn't.

Its not about me dude. THis thread is an animal all of its own. People are gonna be pissed if i stop posting. But like I said, if you're gonna ruin this thread for who makes up those 25,000 pageviews, I don't really give a shit.

SOUP IS SO UPTIGHT ABOUT THIS THREAD THAT IT WAS COMICAL AT ONE POINT BUT AS MOVED TO BEING OBSESSIVE... YOUR CARE FACTOR IS THROUGH THE ROOF AND AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BEEN COMING AROUND CH.0 SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU CANT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT... SOMEONE IS GOING TO THROW SOME RANDOM BULLSHIT IN JUST TO GET A "KICK".. WELL THE KICKS ARE GETTING GOT AND YOU ARE THE SUBJECT.

I UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU RANTED BEFORE BUT YOU GET SO UPSET EVERY SINGLE TIME I IMAGINE YOU LIKE A CHILD BALLING YOUR FIST UP AND KICKING YOUR FEET AROUND.

IF YOU DIDNT MAKE SUCH AN ISSUE OUT OF IT..NOBODY WOULD CARE...

YOU ARE DERAILING YOUR OWN THREAD WITH YOUR WHINNY BANTER.

JUST FOR THAT, EVERY TIME YOU CRY..IM GOING TO POST STUFF YOU HATE..

THICK BLACK GIRLS.

index.php?_action=photo_show&id=98784

000.jpg

Sue%20Lyn-5.jpg

summer6.jpg

bm2009.jpg

HERE... A BLACK AND WHITE ONE...

vixens215_angel_melaku.jpg

hiphophotgirl.jpg

esther_baxter_sexy_sex_hiphop_honey_1.jpg