"we should start a weird dream thread"

iCEBERG

Originally posted by regulator

dreaming is fun...those out of control dreams where you arent thinking them up, but shit just happens.....the weirdest dream i ever had was me and some dork in my class were out hunting crocodiles. the weird thing was that the crocodiles were all chilling under picnic tables....then the dream got out of control and i was surrounded by naked cartoon cavemen jumping off cliffs...i have the weirdest dreams...we should start a weird dream thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ill start it, cause i got tons.

im sitting on a bench outside of this factory in my city twirlin my keys on my finger with my homegirl cause were bored as fuck. my keys go flying off my finger and land in the window of a red truck accross the street in front of another building. so im like fuck i gotta go grab em. i lean into the truck to get my keys and of course theres bushes growing in the fucking truck, cause if there werent i would be able to find my keys without fucking my hands up and thats no fun. so anyways i go to tell this girl theres bushes in this truck and i pull my head out the window only to find out im like 30 feet off the ground standing on the side of a bigass oil truck with this girl beneath me talking to my friends in a parked car in the middle of the street. i get nervous and start biting my nails, as im chewin on my nails they start coming off in my mouth and my mouth fills up with chewed up fingernails. i keep trying to spit em out but they just keep on coming out so forth and so on, i freak out and wake up dry heaving. tah-da!

i got one more along with like 10000 other ones but this shit is kinda fun.

i fell asleep in my bed but in my dream i was sleeping in my bed. so in my head i said 1 2 3 wake up. and i did just that i woke up.

so i go back to sleep but now im a like 3 inch tall midget on a keyboard in someones house. i climb down their desk and hear em comin up the stairs so i jump off into their bigass bed and lay out like i was sleeping and started going 1 2 3 wake up, 1 2 3 wake up. but it doesnt work this time :/ so i run to the top of their stairs and see a bigass pair of legs comin at me. i sneak by the person on the stairs make my way all the way through the house to theback yard. climbed up a bigass pole with a bird house on the top of with, went in there curled up and fell asleep in a birds nest only to wake up in real life.

if this thread goes anywhere ill post like 6546435345 more when i get around to it

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My dream last night was pretty dope.

Me and my two best friends were hanging out with this midget guy, which looked a lot like We-Man. The rest of the dream was uneventful, until the end, when the midget confessed he was deeply in love with me. That freaked me out, so I told him no thanks and tried to leave, but he ran over and hugged my leg and started to cry, telling me I was the love of his life and how I couldn't possibly leave, and that the reason I didn't love him was because he was a midget. I cleared up things by saying "It's not that I don't love you because you're a midget, I could care less... I don't love you because you're a man, and I don't love men." This calmed him down a little bit, and he let me and my friends go. He had rubbed his face on my leg so hard it was all bloodied up.

On the way out of his house (which was actually MY house... whatever), he cries out again that he loves me and rushes me with a small pitchfork. I sidestep him, knock the pitchfork out of his hands, pick the guy up and say "I DON'T LOVE YOU!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!", and I threw him on the floor, leaving him crying and bloody. He says "We can still be friends, right?", to which I reply "I don't think so, certainly not after you tried to kill me with a fucking pitchfork." All this time my friends have just stood there silent.

Out on the front lawn, the midget comes out with a beer in his hand and goes "Yo, I'm sorry, here's a beer!! No hard feelings, eh?", and tosses the beer at me. I look up and stretch out my hands to grab it, and the goddamn crying midget pulls out a revolver from his back and shoots me three times in the chest.

I wake up, laugh hysterically, and write it all down. What does it all mean? Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest GorbortOrman

Ever have those dreams where you're running really fast in a very open area, and you leap a little but you go straight up to the sky? Sort of like super mario brothers where you have the racoon tail and you run and you jump and go straight up. and then you reach a very high altitude and then you start coming down and you're afraid to land cause you might land way too hard, but you see the ground coming really fast and you get nervous. Or you run, and then jump but you make big bouncy jumps... I have those dreams alot.

Guest got tha feva

I always have dreams where I'm in water, falling in water, swimming in water, or trying to get out of water. The one that stands out in my mind is one of the scariest dreams I've ever had. I dreamt I was in this huge glass aquariam. There was even little aquarium castles and fake plants at the bottom. I was floating around at the top having a good ol time with some friends. They all got out and one of them asked me if I wanted her to turn on the wave machine. I was like 'yeah!' stoked that it'd be like something out of the water park. Instead, it was a machine that started rocking the aquarium in a teeder-toder effect. At first it was really mild and kindof fun, but then it started teedering really far. It was getting really violent and I was trying to keep my head above water because these huge waves kept pushing me down under. I couldn't breath, my eyes were stinging, I couldn't reach the air, then all the sudden I got pushed out of the water completely and landed on my back. I looked up, and found out I had been pushed up against the side of the aquarium completely out of the water. I was starring up at about a mile's worth of water falling down at top speed about 50 feet away. I turned over on my stomach, looked through the glass and all my friends were screaming and pointing at me to get out, but I couldn't crawl fast enough. It felt like someone knocked the air out of me and I couldn't get any strength to move a single muscle. Then I dreamed the water hit me, but instead of knocking me out with force and hitting my face on the glass it just pressed me into the glass harder and harder suffocating the shit out of me. I thought my head was going to explode. I woke up all twisted up in my blankets wedged inbetween my bed and my wall sweating like I just ran a marathon. I'm sure it means something stupid like I was afraid my alarm clock wouldn't go off on time or I forgot to feed my cat. haha I don't know, dreams confound me. :confused:

PruDE

Just woke up so heres one.

Wake up in an airport, dont know where but its snowing outside and im standing in my underwear. I see an usher witha sighn with my name on it so i follow him out to a cab and he drives me down to a ski cabin.

So oddly im still in my underwear wandering through the snow and i reach the cabin door, and upon opening it i walk in and im in the hollywood/vine subway stop.. now im dressed (in pajama's none the less) trying to walk back to my house.

I woke up right then and i dont have a clue what the hell the whole thing was about.

Guest -sudz-

when i was like 5 or 6, i had this recurring dream where i was speeding along in something (i couldnt see it) and suddenly the ground in front of me dissapeared and i slowly floated down to this mystical town, spinning slowly, looking at the rock face of the newly formed cliff. this dream would start literally ever time i closed my eyes, even if i was just blinking. i loved that dream. i gave me the the greatest sensation. one time i woke up as i was floating down looking at the cliff and i was hovering like an inch above my bed, if was so fucked up, but i loved it. this is the first time i've ever told anybody that. i want that dream back.

also, last year, my firend was having these really fucked up dreams, and telling us about them in full detail at school the morning he woke up from them. and one day, he was like " yes such and such happened and then it went black." and it turned out that my dream from the night before had been a cintinuation of his dream.

I've been sleeping next to my boyfriend for the past couple of days and he says when I fall asleep, I snore then my teeth start chattering like Fireman Bill from In Living Color.

:D

I have several weird dreams a night. The other night I had a dream my boyfriend and I went to get some Japanese food. The place was set up like we were right in Japan. We sat on the floor, and ate from those little tables. We were surrounded by sumo wrestlers, and there was even a sumo wrestling training center in the resturant.

This is feaky

I don't know how my mind came out so deformed but this shit is wack:

I was ship wrecked with two guys yaddi yaddi we were rockin the sea in a little boat....we see a dolphin which proceed to kill and gut we ditch our boat and start rollin around in the dolphin.

whhhuuuuut!

haha thanks iceberg....

i sometimes have dreams where im walking around school in a pair of soaked drawers...just walking around, hiding in the bathroom so the kids cant see me

one weird dream i had when i was a kid was that i was in an aqaurium, like the large kind with hundreds of exzibits and shit....anyways....there was this huge ass tank like the size of teh ocean with fish and shit swimming around in it...only there was no water...it was like tehy were just swimming in air. i remember just walking around on the ocean floor and killing lots and lots of squids. i woke up the next morning and drew a picture of my dream...and annoyed my parents for weeks telling them about my fish dream...i geuss i had it because when i was a kid i loved fish and i read books about em and shit

my dear god... this is the threead for me

i was thinking of starting one of these...

this week ive been having really bad cases of sleep depreivation... like on tuesday i slept for like 3 hours and had one of my worst dreams to date (i will never speak a word of it). and the day after (last night) i couldnt sleep... and unfortunately when i did, i dreamt that the world became dark, and EVERYONE i knew was deep in alchohol or drugs.

i wonder what tonight will be like...

(chuckling to myself)

I had a dream that I was a block away from my house with this freak-ass girl I knew in high school. Conversation was minimal and somehow we ended up fucking on the sidewalk next to the corner-store. People were cheering and honking as they drove past and I was laughing my ass off. A couple of blocks creeping down the alley way I saw a cop. I started to get tense and that motherfucker started to move my way. I told the girl to get off and started walking down the street, but damned cause I forgot to put my pants back on. The cop was already headed my way when I started to run. A second and third car started chasing and the dream was over.

Originally posted by GorbortOrman

Ever have those dreams where you're running really fast in a very open area, and you leap a little but you go straight up to the sky? Sort of like super mario brothers where you have the racoon tail and you run and you jump and go straight up. and then you reach a very high altitude and then you start coming down and you're afraid to land cause you might land way too hard, but you see the ground coming really fast and you get nervous. Or you run, and then jump but you make big bouncy jumps... I have those dreams alot.

yea, im drunk and i really feel like schooling you all on dreams but ill wait till tomorrow 'fore i get into all that subconciuous(sp? aha) shit. anyways i have flying dreams like that all the time which most of the time means your trying to break free from one thing or another. it depends on your enviroment, situation, people around you the signifigance(aha again) of the events during your flying etc... you can see why i dopnt want to get into this being drunk and all just let me relate...

this reminds me of about 3 dreams, let me hit you up...

one was i was in a field. an open field with a slight decline to the horizen meaning it it was like a gradual drop off and in the middle was this bigass pine tree. i was in the middle of the field with big ass robots fighting and shit just plain trying to get eachother for whatever reason or another. now when i dream im aware i can do whatever i want and most of the time am limited by my fear. so i start running and when i run i start taking long strides, which in turn, turn into me floating like 25 yards with every stride, which then i take one huge stride, float down the slope of the field im on completely avoiding the robots, fly into the pine tree and jump off back into the middle of the field only to realize i can outrun these things as easily as that.... and that was that dream

another flying dream i had was i was at the mall, i seen a few of my friends in the parking lot while i was on the roof. i stepped off the roof and glided down to the parking lot. i then steped back onto the roof with one stride and with every thought flew higher and higher untill i got nervous, and started floating towards the ground and woke up.

another one was with this chinese kid in rice fields wich ended up taking me through a redwood forest, and ending up on a beach. while yet another one was with this ring i snatched up from my boy on my porch which doesnt even exist.

since im drunk id rather not type nonsense which i believe most won't read unless your interested, and the chances of that? just let me know, i can write a book on this, but why when no one ell read it?

i dont remember many dreams, but one dream stands out in my memory and is from my childhood....i had these reoccuring dreams when i lived in charleston south carolina on the naval base when my dad just made lietinent jg...i was about 3 or 4 years old at the time and i was very curious...i was always taking shit apart, and exploring around the house for things i havent seen before...well i wondered up to the bookshelf one day and pulled out the paperback copy of stephen king's IT...on the cover i had this evil looking demon hand coming out of a sewer drain ready to grab a toy sailboat floating into the drain...that did it...the demon hand was the reoccurring dream i had over an over and over again....im pretty sure i had the dream over 100 times in my early childhood living in that particular house...heres how the dream went...i would wake up and my room door was shut...it was never shut when i was a kid, but in the dream it was, and at first i would just hear some scratching under the bed...i would look off the side of my bed and the scratching would continue, eventually a dismembered demon hand came out....as the dreams reoccured they would get more and more deeper...eventually there were 6 or more dismembered demonic hands in my room at a time with a evil witch like lady...they eventually got a fire going in the center of my room and set up a couldren...the dismembered hands would stir the couldren and whatnot....the witch was constantly laughing and there were eyes staring out of the dark corners of my room.....needless to say, i was scared shitless as a kid and spent alot of time waking up and sleeping outside of my parents room with the hall light on, they kept the door locked for privacy most the time but sometimes when my dad had to travel i would sleep with my mom when i had that reoccuring dream...weird shit....

Archived