The True Story Of Selling Heroin In New York

d a m a g e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting myself on blast here and probably shouldn't air this out on 12oz but I'm a recovering heroin addict. Heroin destroyed my life and I'm slowly but surely pulling myself away from that miserable lifestyle. I was strung out on the shit within a week of my first taste. Kicking is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, and I've done it many times, thinking how stupid I was cause every time you promise yourself you wont ever put yourself or your family through that shit again......and you always go back, and it gets worse and worse every time.

Fuck heroin. Stay away from that shit like the plague. And don't fuck with anyone who uses. I know its cliche......but whatever.

• Like 5

jesus christ a lot of people on here talking like they just read an entire novel.

how often do you fools actually read books?

it wasnt really that long...

cool read tho, dude writes pretty well.

this genre of writing could make a shit load of money off of suburban kids who dig vicarious living.

and if you liked that read check out this book:

American-Gangster-Mark-Jacobson-unabridged-Blackstone-Audio-M.jpg

(its got a few short stories about frank lucas)

same feel to the writing.

• Like 2

Anyone else think Van the Man was in on the killing also? I mean why would the other two people openly say "oh hey yeah were gunna do a big deal tomorrow" knowing full well they were gunna kill him. Seems a little suspect to me. The whole stories probably fiction though.

Also. That dude took snitching to a whole other level.

I agree it starts out as a good read, but whoever wrote this really lost it towards the end.. I mean, if they were trying to pass it off as a true story that is.

And what the fuck is up with some of the names chosen to protect the innocent.

Amanda, Paul, Big L, Ferdinand, Scrazzle Dazzle?!