The True Story Of Selling Heroin In New York

d a m a g e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just recently got clean off heroin, i been struggling with it ever since i started using it, a little over a year ago. Im clean now and getting to this point was really really hard, I was able to get clean with the support of my family, specifically my wife. My wife has been away for for a couple years doing work..and i started using again when she left after new years. I used heroin to deal with my loneliness, anxiety, and depression, and i guess it worked, considering i was oblivious to everything going on around me. Shit started to get really really bad. I couldnt make it through my day with out using, around 11 or 12 o'clock the sickness would set in, chills, sweats, nausea, aches and pains, and i would have to run to the bathroom and get my fix, didnt matter where i was. The shit basically took over my life. I didnt have the heart to tell my wife, out of fear that she would leave me, but she knew something was wrong with me, she just didnt know what. I finally decided enough was enough, and i knew i had to stop, it was either stop, or lose everything that meant anything to me, and i couldnt imagine not having my wife, and i couldnt deal with the thought of dying and leaving her all alone. So i stopped, told her what was up, she had know i was messed up, she just didnt know it was so serious. I was clean for a week, maybe a little longer, and i relapsed, I wish i knew what the fuck i was thinking at that point, because i swore to myself that i would never put anyone through that again, including my self, considering that heroin withdrawal is the worst sickness i had ever experienced. After i started using again, i wasnt as bad as before, I would wait as long as i could before i would use, usually using late at night. This was the stupid thing i could have done. I decided that i really really needed to fucking stop, or i would die, i could literally feel myself dying, I was killing myself slowly, and for what? at this point, the heroin wasnt even getting me high, it was just making it so my body wasnt sick. I wasnt having fun, i was using by myself, even arund friends, i would hide it. I live in the philadelphia/ camden, n.j. area, and the shit is everywhere, literally everywhere. kennsington and somerset is basically an open air drug market, anyone who is familiar with this area knows how bad it is. I finally stopped shooting up, but i was so scared to get sick, i started using oxys and roxys and shit like that, not to get high, just so i wouldnt get sick. I finally stopped that shit, and what do you know, i got sick worse than i had been the first time. I stopped because i knew that if i didnt, i was gonna end up dead. kicking that shit is one of the hardest things that i have ever done, but now that i am clean, i actually feel good about myself, it feels good to just to be alive, and not be a zombie.. anyway, the point of the story is that this drug will really fuck up your life. If anyone out there is thinking of trying it for some reason, just dont, its not worth the trouble it will bring you, i promise you that. If anyone is struggling with addiction and wants to know more details about how i got through it, feel free to pm me. Please please do not fuck with this drug, i wouldnt wish it upon my worst enemies, well maybe some of them, but really, this drug is like a death wish, a cheap one at that, and a good way to lose everything important in your life. Fuck heroin.

• Like 1

not to pry...but anyone want to share any heroin stories?

No. I do not. However...

junkie.jpg

Classic book, based on the true adventures of a classic author - William S. Burroughs

Although it's very short, it could be a hard read for some of you more sensitive faggots. Burroughs was a homosexual, and an Opiate addict way before it was ever cool to be one. Very gritty and depressing.

I have another book I got from Ireland. It's about Heroin addicts and the Irish prison system. In '04 when I was there, they were having a major epidemic with the hops. It was all over the news so I picked it up on a whim. Very interesting, but I couldn't find anything on it via Google. I'll search through my stacks and try to find it.

• Like 1

Of course you should be concerned. That shit is idiotic. People always think "nah, not me. I know my limits and won't get hooked." Psssssh...that's what everybody else said as well. Everybody knows some people who got hooked on this shit. It always ends in one of two ways that I've seen.

1) waste years of your life doping up and wasting away until you get fucked up enough to make you get clean. Then relapse. clean up, relapse.

2) Die. Either by OD, deteriorating health, infectious disease (AIDS, hepatitis, etc...)

I doubt they'll listen to you if you tell em to stop, but you should mention something and then let em know you'll be steering clear of them until they cut that stupid shit out. It will only bring you hassles in the long run by hanging out with junkies even if they were once your friends.

Just a question for the recovering addicts... How did you guys start out using? I've got a fair few friends smoking it at the moment and just wondering if I should be concerned.

First time i ever did it i was really really drunk, this dude, was once my boy, obviously not anymore, cut out a few lines and i sniffed it, i thought it was a pill, coke, or k, i was drunk and really didnt care at the point, the fact that it was heroin was the last thing on my mind, but, it was, i blew it and blacked out, i mean i hit the floor, woke up the next morning in the same spot. I knew what it was at that point without asking, but i still hoped it was an oc or something (not that theres any difference really) but after asking i found out what it was, and 2 days later i was shootin the shit. went downhill fast. its a fuckin incredible feeling, i cant lie, the best high ive ever had, but thats what makes it so fuckin bad. i could have been dead that first time, but im not, and im clean now, and i never wanna go back. ... and not everyone knows not to fuck with heroin, of course were all brought up not to fuck with any drugs, even weed...but people make mistakes, some bigger than others, and heroin is one of those really really big mistakes...I suggest you talk to your boys who are smokin that shit, before its to late.

theres no such thing as a weekend warrior, agreed gasface, like i said man, talk to your boys if you want them around...

On the 13th of this month I will have 11 years of abstinence from narcotics. To those that are struggling with the beginning days, months or years, one day at a time. You do not need to worry about tomorrow or next year, just the day you are in.

To anyone wondering what it is like, better left alone is what it is like. Do you like to puke?

It is not nearly as romantic as "kissing god" that is some of the corniest shit I have heard in a while. It is like the state between waking and sleep with a high level of euphoria thrown in.

Being a "weekend warrior" is I suppose similar to chipping. Chipping is short for "chipping away at the habit" a person who chips is one who takes big enough breaks between binges to fight the onset of heavy physical addiction. I was pretty good at chipping for a while. In the end I died three times and am lucky to be here.

To anyone who is using I offer two bits of wisdom. One, take your shit for a test drive, do just a little first so that you know what you are getting into, product potency can vary and you do not want to OD. Two do not under any circumstances mix Xanax with chiva, I know it is a budget minded way to fix but it will kill you.

The story is total fucking bullshit, I would think that anyone who ever sold a gram of weed could see through it. Did any of the bright kids you went to highschool with get fronted two fucking KILOS of heroin.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

I used to enjoy the occasional perk and over the summer my wifey and I got bronchitis and we decided to self medicate. We started buying copious amounts of perks and then we decided that it was more economical to sniff OCs. After spending 60$s on a couple of OCs we decided that for 10 dollars we could get us way higher and decided to sniff Heroin and it was cool because we were only sniffing it. The next day we were buying works and shooting up. All of our money ran out and instead of stopping she would dress us in her nicest clothes, we would go around to each train station and I would beg outside for money and she would go inside crying saying that her purse got stolen, we made enough money each day to get fucked up. This all happened in the span of 3 weeks. We stopped when we had to go up to her folks house but the withdrawl was crazy. I ended up stopping because I went away for awhile and had no access but every time I came home it was the same thing, start off with perks and somehow justify shooting up again. It wasn't like 'kissing god', it was the rush getting it, releasing it into your arm and feeling the warmth take over every inch of your body. It erased any feeling, good or bad, as it spread through your veins. After the initial high it just made my head cloudy and I would puke at least a couple times. I used once 16 days ago and before that it was over a month. I can't say I wont ever do it again, I can say that I don't want to. It is taking one step at a time and knowing that a clean life is possible. It's knowing that I don't want to end up dead or wake up in 15 years and have missed everything worth experiencing. Recreational use does not exist with heroin because it always leads to more and that always leads to some form of loss (whether it be your life, things you care about, or people you love). To everyone attempting to get sober, trying to stay sober, or even wanting to get sober ... keep at it, because it's never over until it's over.

• Like 1

i just watched the whole thing. pretty good. really showed the protagonist what's what. sad stuff

That dude is a straight up moron for doing heroin and smoking crack just to get a feel for homelessness. It's not like doing it once is going to make you experience actual addiction. Not to mention the fact that you risk becoming an addict or dying by doing too much or getting straight killed by random people on the street you just met and smoked crack with. Fuck outta here.

Just to chime in on the addict discussion a little bit.

Most people don't choose to be dope heads. You start off taking 20mg of Percocet on a Saturday night and over months or years it increases to Oxy, Fentynal, etc. You kind of get lost in between that first 20mg and the point where you are waking up sick every day. Then when you are broke as fuck, you convince yourself you will just do a little dope until you can get your money up for better shit. My dad died from dope and I was the last person who would have ever thought it would happen to me. A lot of it comes from your mental state as well. I had severe anxiety my whole life, and it turns out opiates made me feel immortal. The best way I could describe it was full-body orgasms that lasted for hours. I didn't like being sober and crawling back in my shell so I would have rather been high every day.

Both me and my best friend for the past decade, who was much worse than me, got on Suboxone. He also goes to group counseling along with it. Out of everyone I knew throughout the years, we are the only people who haven't fucked up again. I get the same anti-anxiety effect as I did before without the negative effects on my life. I went from stealing from my family to buy bags on North Philly street corners, to kicking ass at a job and now I'm starting a business with a few of my co-workers. If people are serious about not living like that anymore and have self control then I highly recommend a maintenance drug coupled with some type of counseling. All it takes is one slip up to throw you back into wasting your life for another 5 years. Is that really worth it, because you listened to some person who has never even been down that road tell you that Suboxone is still using drugs and let them deter you? This shit is a disease and must be treated as such.

• Like 2