Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Too many Mini Oranges - what to do with em?

soooooooo... Im home alone for a while

bored

I happen to have about 20-30 mini oranges in my fridge. I will not be able to eat them all at once. They are currently either dried up or will be soon, so i must get them done ASAP

I am taking suggestions as to what to do with them all. If its epic I would also take pics. So far, I am considering blendering all of them at once, with a buncha other stuff and drinking it. But I am open to all other options.

Lets hear it

Baseball practice.

Throw them up into the air like you did when you were a kid and try and hit them before they hit the ground.

http://www.letsmasturbate.com/topics/food.shtml

"When I am horny I find an orange and hollow it out to fit my cock. When you do this don't cut all the way through. Leave the skin on the other side to provide some massive suction. You don't need lubricant, because the orange will be so juicy. Stick your cock in it and fuck it till you come. Believe me it will feel like a real pussy. Then if you want you can eat it."

• Like 1

Juice.

Told myself I would not click the link DM posted but did anyway.

Masturbate using a squid. That's right. That slimy purplish squid. It'll feel just like your second skin.

you know youre white when you have too much food you know youre not mexican when you dont know what to do with alota oranges

HARAHAR THATS HILARIOUS BRAH

compost bin... but i cant deny itd be more fun if theyre invested in ruining someones day

Juice.

Told myself I would not click the link DM posted but did anyway.

Masturbate using a squid. That's right. That slimy purplish squid. It'll feel just like your second skin.

thats fucking trife

draw weird faces on them....put them in a bag...walk down the street...approach people...."this looks like you"...hand them the orange...walk away without saying anything else...you will make that person think twice about walking down the street with that stupid face they have.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now