Teacher Accused Of Sending Nude Photos To Student

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know the kid. He was one of my friends. He used to talk to me all the time and I had no idea that something like this would ever happen -- especially here," another student said.

This kid sounds like the biggest fucking pussy; dude's making it sound like he dropped the lucky noodz receiver as a friend because of the whole situation...not only that but he's making it sound like something terrible happened.

What a :clown2:

The pic I posted was of Pamela Rogers, a case of a student getting fucked by probably the hottest teacher in the history of shit like this. It happened at some bumblefuck meth town a hundred miles or so east of here. It made the national news based soley on her extreme hotness combined with videos of her lingere strip dance and hot ass rollergirl myspace page.

The worst part was after she did her little time and was out on probation, she texts this lucky ass kid noodz talking about she can't wait till he's 18, and this dipshit kid turned her in, getting her locked back up in county to engage in even more Caged Heat lesbian begind bars experiences.

I saw an interview with the kid after with his parents, who had clearly put in a lot of work brainwashing him into believing he was some sort of victim of abuse and not the luckiest kid to ever step foot into the Tennessee public school system. They even made an action figure from those pics.

The pic I posted was of Pamela Rogers, a case of a student getting fucked by probably the hottest teacher in the history of shit like this. It happened at some bumblefuck meth town a hundred miles or so east of here. It made the national news based soley on her extreme hotness combined with videos of her lingere strip dance and hot ass rollergirl myspace page.

The worst part was after she did her little time and was out on probation, she texts this lucky ass kid noodz talking about she can't wait till he's 18, and this dipshit kid turned her in, getting her locked back up in county to engage in even more Caged Heat lesbian begind bars experiences.

I saw an interview with the kid after with his parents, who had clearly put in a lot of work brainwashing him into believing he was some sort of victim of abuse and not the luckiest kid to ever step foot into the Tennessee public school system. They even made an action figure from those pics.

This thread is now about Pamela Rogers.

I just saw another story the other day where a 14 year old boy turned in a lady who tried to get him to come have sex with her over the net...who is raising all of these little faggots? Thats like a dream come true...I would have loved to bang me out a cougar or two when i was a wee lad....\

Edit:

If i have a son, and his teacher tries this...and he doesn't smash her i am gonna bitch slap the fuck out of him then i will disown him for being a little faggot.

"Dad, I have something to admit."

-"(FUCK, You better not be gay) Go ahead son."

"My teacher has been sending me nude pictures..."

-"What the fuck kind of sick mother fucker...let me see these pictures."

2psoyhc.jpg

I forgot how funny this was.

http://www.fugly.com/videos/9941/south-park-nice.html

• Like 1

Ooh hell yes , even if it means having to wine&dine her at a logans roadhouse

then we can put her to work @ kens

Dude, Logan's? I was thinking Arby's (kids menu). At least until she proves herself worthy of Logan's.

I'm also thinking she isn't above the Logan's level, though.

• Like 1

Didn't one of these teachers and her student wind up getting married?

If you're woman does time for you, you best fucking wife that bitch up or at least kick her down some money and dick. I had a friend in HS hook up with this fine teacher we had and ain't no one get all fucking gay about the shit. The least they could do is give out HJs. Shit we/our parents pay for that shit with taxes, I want some extra curricular.. If you know what I'm saying..

ICRER.jpg.c2456e6f0827da7e2acd473cf209b8ce.jpg

• Like 1

Really I was thinking waffle house, but I was trying to be classy. And I do believe there were 2 separate striptease vids, then def a couple more from before that on her myspace- one of her rollerskating in her bikini and the other was on some boat or something?

Really I was thinking waffle house, but I was trying to be classy. And I do believe there were 2 separate striptease vids, then def a couple more from before that on her myspace- one of her rollerskating in her bikini and the other was on some boat or something?

Waffle house is way too good for that tramp.

I'm guessing a line of yay and a warm smile would

do it. Why even feed a woman like that?

These teachers are almost always hardbody and hot as fuck too, and want to fuck 13 year old boys. Lucky ass kids. I think this shit has been going on since the history of teaching school it was just never talked about and before there were just no internets or cell phones. Plus these new generations of TPWF kids have no true grit and would rather ruin some poor hot teacher's life than be a fucking man and bask in glory. Shaggy hair tight pants faggots.

• Like 1