Teacher Accused Of Sending Nude Photos To Student

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maggie.jpg

23yrs old blew a 9th grader.

fuuuuuuuuuuu

hotforteacher.com

kumi-houston-112706.jpg

The complaint filed by detectives with the Williamson County SHeriff’s Department states: “On November 18, 2006, Kumi Houston admitted that while at her home she and the 11-year-old boy went into her bedroom. That in the bedroom she allowed the 11-year old boy to raise her bra and touch and kiss her breasts.”

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

IVE WASTED MY YOUTH.........

• 3 months later...

THE SECURITY GUARD AT MY OLD MIDDLE SCHOOL JUST GOT CHARGED WITH A GRIP OF SHIT.

Cash faces felony counts of committing a lewd act with a child under 14 and sexual battery, as well as two misdemeanor charges of annoying or molesting a child under 18.

LOOK AT THIS PILE OF SHIT.

bilde?Site=J1&Date=20100603&Category=NEWS0802&ArtNo=6030309&Ref=AR&Profile=1138&MaxW=180&Border=0

Man, I just realised how common this shit was when I was at school:

Mrs. Webb groped fuck out of Adrian Cowan in the art supply room. She wasn't exactly a smash, he bolted out and never snitched. Told all his mates though, of course. Mrs. Webb was a fucking freaky art teacher type and her husband was a fill in teacher that was given the boot for doing strange shit in the girl's PE classes.

Ms. Braithwaite had a lesbian relationship with this girl named Leanne while she was a student of hers and from what I hear they are still together.

Mr. Payne was fucking one of my sister's slutty friends and ended up leaving his wife and new kid for her.

Brendan Kilburn grabbed Ms. Patton's glorious right butt cheek in the playground one lunch break.

A bunch of us gave Ms. Long a collective "snake wave" during PE class and she just laughed and walked off.

funny stuff.