SCREAMING IN TO THE PHONE MAKES YOU HEAR ME BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mixtapes suck in general the past 5 years or so, now that every douchebag with a laptop is in some online music pools getting the same 15 "exclusives" on everyone elses tape.

Seriously, I can download 20 gucci mixtapes and they all have the same "exclusives" and a bullshit 30 second drop for the DJ that was recorded along with 50 other identical drops in an hour long studio session far away from what little bedroom studio the DJ calls his "lab"

I swear I'm really about to give up this DJ shit because it's just so boring and oversaturated. Then I can take up what i've always really wanted to do - professionallyclowning on these new-Jack herbs

For real dude...these kids thinking they can mix in their bedrooms are killing the real DJ's off. I've met kids who think they can DJ but don't know what Technics are. I'm not too much of a fan of mixtapes, with the annoying ass airhorns (unless that's just BBC...)