Post the Latest DVD's you've bought.

Guest YEAHMANWORD

Guest YEAHMANWORD

I know alot of stuff you can access through torrents or somewhere on the web, but I like buying the actual DVD. Like people collected baseball cards, cd's etc. I know in the not too distant future they'll get phased out for something else (blu-ray, etc.)...but for now post the dvd's you've recently purchased. Not your favorite movies or recommendations, but shit you've just bought.

All three just purchased from Borders.com on the cheap. I think a little over 30 bucks total. Not a bad deal.

darkcity_front.jpg

donkey_punch_poster2.jpg

pac_pp1.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I find myself buying less & less DVD's. Mainly doing NetFlix rentals through the PS3 (downloads).

Only time I buy a movie is if it's epic and then I get it on Blu-Ray. So I'll probably buy Avatar on Blu-Ray. Whole seasons on DVD I get sometimes too.

I wanna get in to downloading torrents but I don't want to watch it on the computer monitor. Will need to figure out how to put it on blank DVD's to watch it on the flatscreen in the living room.

It just doesn't make sense to me to spend $20 on a movie I'll watch only once.

I shop at Newburry Comics and get my DVD's for like 6-12 bucks. Chopper was the most expensive DVD I've bought at 16 dollars.

I could download movies and burn them to disc but honestly, thats a hassle. I'd rather pay a few dollars and watch it on the flat screen, glitch free. Plus you start to build a cool looking movie collection shelf.

^yup. demonoid. my terrabytes continue to stack...

but keep the thread going. Post flix of dvds in the cellophane. It'd also be cool to see flix of other peoples' dvd collections.

I don't have tons of dvds or the money to get them like some people /yesjealous but

it could be cool to see what people have on deck for viewing IRL, no copypasta. KTHNXBAI

I find myself buying less & less DVD's. Mainly doing NetFlix rentals through the PS3 (downloads).

Only time I buy a movie is if it's epic and then I get it on Blu-Ray. So I'll probably buy Avatar on Blu-Ray. Whole seasons on DVD I get sometimes too.

I wanna get in to downloading torrents but I don't want to watch it on the computer monitor. Will need to figure out how to put it on blank DVD's to watch it on the flatscreen in the living room.

It just doesn't make sense to me to spend $20 on a movie I'll watch only once.

Download torrent, put on USB stick... play through PS3?