Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
|O__________o|-robojones

Gorillaz - Plastic Beach

pitchfork had a link to listen to the entire album. not as good as demon days, but good none the less.

gorillaz has been one of my favorite bands for years. el manana and dont get lost in heaven are probly two of my fave songs by them

demon days was amazing. the live versions of the songs were even better. i hope plastic bleach will grow on me. Still gonna buy it rather i like it or not

album sucks. too melodic and ambient, then out of nowhere a weird ass beat comes in with somebody rappin on it. i give it my worst rating ever, 11 thumbs down.

deleted immediately.

but somehow snoop dogg is on the album. i was like, "is that the dizzle fo shizzle?" and sho nuff, it was him. except he was singing? wtf

First album was epic experimentalism

demon days was pop crap, really horrible. Doesn't suprise me one bit the main proponent of that album is our resident 15 year old girl

this album is definitely more experimental, but I liked it

def better than demon days,

And I don't think gorillas really counts as a band, more of a production collab

I will say they honestly have been probably the most defining music group of the past 10 years, love it or hate it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now