Totally Gay Thread

mackfatsoe

I'll be the first to admit I have no "game," but girls like me even when I'mnot trying to scheme on them. But pfft, enlighten a motherfucker, I seen the photos you posted of homegirl, she had nalgas like whoaaa.

aye for real im kinda the same way. this whole "game" shit is stupid to me. just be yourself and dont act like a fucking fake ass nigga.

id like to see these nalgas:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't win either way, if I talk to a girl I'm flirting with her. If I ignore her I'm flirting with her. My girl says "That's your thing, you pretend you're not interested."

So then I act friendly and it's "I can't believe you were flirting with that girl right in front of me!"

Bitches like this are stupid as fuck, hypocrite ass chicks, i swear. I had an ex that did this shit to me, got all mad pissed off angry threw shit. just cuz i as talking to her friend, "friendly" no flirting what so ever. and then when they flirt with other dudes and you bring it up its like a fucking Atomic bomb dropped.:lol:

yeah i think what could have been said already has. if you dont have feelings for her tell her. or somehow manage to friend zone her than stop talking to her.

no friend zone. If you get drunk with a girl and she wants to fuck, its nearly impossible to somehow "friend zone" that shit. Understand I.m not hanging out with anybody when anyone is sober.

I've dealt with the constant flirting accusations before, it's horrible. I'm just a really social person, so I can definitely understand how it comes off that way, but seriously? It's like "Baby, you KNOW I wasn't flirting with that bitch with you standing next to me, I'm not that stupid."

There was one particular girl who I was nice to at a bar because my best friend was trying to fuck her sister, that my ex never let go. That was it, one night, little bit of conversation, nothing else, but I kid you not, she got brought up randomly in a fight like 9 months later...it was bugged out

yeah i feel you swamp my ex was the same way with this girl that i used to be real cool with like way back in the day before me and my ex started dating. everytime we fought some how or another that bitch would bring her up. "oh elsa this....elsa that...", im like wtf you got mad at me for fucking saying you should go work out today and thought i meant youre fat and you bring up this girl i havent talked to in years....bitches are stupid i said it many times and ill keep saying it.

It is totally gay, but I would rather have my heart broken than break a girls heart.

I never seem to get attached to women I sleep with, and so generally I lose interest and break things off right when they are starting to get really emotionally invested. I don't do this on purpose, but this shit always happens.

Tonight a girl drove me home from work who I've been sleeping with, she really adores me, I didn't invite her up, have been ignoring her calls for the last couple days, and she cried. I felt like shooting myself in the face for being such an asshole. Homegirl came to my job, 30 minutes before closing, just to have a few beers and then offer me a ride.

Why couldn't I just man up and invite her in and sleep with her and make her happy? Or better yet, why don't I care for this girl at all who so clearly adores me? I'm fucking tired of being half-interested in someone and then just throwing in the towel after a month or two. Why can't I invest myself in anybody for a serious amount of time?

Self hate is a motherfucker.

Bring the wahhmberlamps.

Let the name calling begin.

dude, manning up is doing what you did.

even if it hurts her, i think you fucking her and then not calling would prolly hurt worse, and it would be s hit thing, because you wouldn't even have to deal with her emotions.

and if you do hate yourself, there's your problem

i get the feeling though that you have not met the right girl

it's ok to have high standards. there's no need to beat yourself up for not being 'into' them, in fact i think what you're doing is much better, FAR better than say, being in a relationship you don't really like, and cheating. that shit happens constantly between people.

lastly, be careful what you wish for. you might just be on the brink of meeting a girl who will wrap you around her little finger, take you for what your worth, and throw YOU away.

a lady who truly has your interest, who you really want to know more about, won't drop off your radar in 3 weeks.

• Like 1

and btw, i have punched myself in the face before, really fucking hard.

it doesn't seem to solve much but give you that instantaneous relief from self-loathing.

just stop with that. admit you are sewing wild oats and enjoy it.

one day you'll settle down and WANT a relationship and no more face punching

give it time.