Drunk cop runs over 11 yr old girl, 2 officers charged in cover up, still found not guilty

TreSixO

Re: Drunk cop runs over 11 yr old girl, 2 officers charged in cover up, still found not gu

i would have been more surprised if the cop had gone down for it

this happens all the fucking time, cops kill like 15 people every year in my city, sometimes for doing shit like walking down the street

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Drunk cop runs over 11 yr old girl, 2 officers charged in cover up, still found not gu

my bad for not sweating the guys dick enough to remember the story.

heres the link to the actual story

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3999392/Man-shoots-father-after-family-talks-during-film.html

so yeah thanks for adding to my tampon collection faggot.

L7111907.jpg

you just earned yourself another.

and on another note anyone remember when jon gottis son got run over and killed accidentally by their next door neighbor backing out of his driveway?

rumor is gotti caught him handcuffed his hands over his head around a steampipe/drainpipe in a basement and used a chainsaw to cut him in half just above the waist.

was reported missing by his family in the 80's, body never found.

seriously you didnt just kill some kid, you just killed yourself.

im not the least bit spiritual but the pigs in this story will receive retribution, if not directly from those effected, then through the universe, either guilt suicide or something worse later on. people always neglect to think of a reason awful shit happens to them out of nowhere. every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

im not the least bit spiritual but the pigs in this story will receive retribution, if not directly from those effected, then through the universe, either guilt suicide or something worse later on. people always neglect to think of a reason awful shit happens to them out of nowhere. every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Stick to blowing yourself up by dating women who look like bigfoot and keep the retarded theories to yourself.

a. He's just trolling to get DAO to come in here?

b. He's mad about not getting any himself?

c. He's just a bored internet herb?

The answer is D, all of the above.

shockgint2-330x360.jpg

Somebody thought that he was actually gonna be convicted?

Pshhhh

C'mon, look at our society. How often does a cop go down for anything ever?

ps

where do i acquire a purple felt hat like that?

i feel the overwhelming urge to dress up like a harlem bopper right now.

first, does not compute how a judge could call liquor bottles in a drunk driving homicide case irrelevant, and still have a job. but then again, it does.

and i hate the "hes already been through so much, hes got to deal with this forever" bullshit. suck my dick. anyone else and they wouldnt care what the person had to deal with, they'd be in jail.

homo all around.

i would have been more surprised if the cop had gone down for it

this happens all the fucking time, cops kill like 15 people every year in my city, sometimes for doing shit like walking down the street

say word? this happens all the time in your city? Drunk cops kill 11 year old girls like that huh? Thats gangster as fuck, where you live at? North Bullshit? How many pre teen girls has your police force killed this year so far?

Stop taking away from a truly fucked up situation by trying to front like little kids get killed by cops like this all day anywhere in america

actually from everything ive seen on this cop he really feels horrible about it, and I believe he does, but of course he is reaping the benefits of the coverup for his collosal fuckup anyways - but no matter what its pretty hard to justify getting drunk and running over a little girl, then covering it up with your cop cronies. Im pretty sure this guy blows his brains out within 10 years, tops. In his courtroom testemony when he was recounting the accident you could just see the future in his eyes like that.

but it doesnt change the fact that if any of us got drunk and ran over a cop we would get a first degree murder conviction...

actually from everything ive seen on this cop he really feels horrible about it, and I believe he does, but of course he is reaping the benefits of the coverup for his collosal fuckup anyways - but no matter what its pretty hard to justify getting drunk and running over a little girl, then covering it up with your cop cronies. Im pretty sure this guy blows his brains out within 10 years, tops. In his courtroom testemony when he was recounting the accident you could just see the future in his eyes like that.

but it doesnt change the fact that if any of us got drunk and ran over a cop we would get a first degree murder conviction...

im sure dude feels like a piece of shit. there is no reason on this planet to justify what happened to that poor kid or the coverup . i know there are no winners here, but when you get caught up in finding revenge, it takes over your life. im talking from experience. i been snitched on and cheated on, and ive focused and devoted wasted hours saying imma get mines and nobody can do me this way etc... it amounts to nothing. people always eat a huge banquet of shit sooner or later, just like the ones who did me dirty, with or without my energy.

and yes i think its a pile of horse shit that this fag actually got no jail time but when you think about it, it is totally accurate when dealing in any police legalities where the cops broke the law. if you can go out there and write tickets for "open containers of beer in public" or arrest people for "riding a bick on a train platform" youre dealing with a different consciousness. cops DO NOT lay their head on a pillow the same way i do. it really takes less of a human being to be a police officer. pathetic

• Like 1