HEY LOOK MORE DIRTY COPS!!!

Manute Bol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wouldnt pick up a phone and snithc on anyone selling coke especially a cop, i didnt think of it that way. however if that cop had arrested me for some shit that i believed was unjust and i had known for some odd reason he was selling coke, then id snitch. neg prop me all you want thats my fucking 2 cents

I was arrested by a cop who I knew for a fact was a coke USER. Not only did he arrest me, but he beat my ass pretty good too. Did I bring the coke use up? Of course not, I'm not an idiot

He got popped in some kind of drug sting a few years later anyways, so fuck him...he got what he had coming, without me snitching.

funny this subject pops up .. da last time before the last time i got arrested this crackah looked coked up ,, and while he was writing my police report at the station his nose started bleeding out of nowhere .. i was all stupid like "sir why is your nose bleeding " ? and he looked down . graved my shirt that was next to him and wipped his nose with my brand new fucking shirt.and kept writing the report . . i laughed at his ass and did a sniffing noise. you know that noice when the coke runnin down your trought , anyways fuck police coke head nice crooked . watever they all the same shit . and they can all suck a dick and die . fuuuuuuuuuuuck laaa poliiiiiiciiiiiaaa homes

AWESOME!

:lol:

Providence police are seriously so corrupt it's outrageous. What's even more outrageous is that the cops, for once, actually gave a legitimate value for drugs. 35K a key a pretty solid going rate, usually they'd be like "800 MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF DRUGS"

But the one time that they actually do quote prices properly is when cops get busted which will result in even more lenient sentences for them.

AWESOME!

:lol:

Providence police are seriously so corrupt it's outrageous. What's even more outrageous is that the cops, for once, actually gave a legitimate value for drugs. 35K a key a pretty solid going rate, usually they'd be like "800 MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF DRUGS"

17.5 down hurrah

take a trip down souf shun

a corrupt cop could get rich so quick.

Just think of the possibilities. They can get

the product for free and pocket any money

they take off the streets. Im not even mad.

I would way rather get caught up by these

guys than a straight cop. Get rolled with an

oz and charged with a gram.

btw... way rather take a beating than have to

deal with judges, prosecutors, jails, probation

fines, costs. Come to think about it... Next time

some shit comes down i may just suggest it

... instead of booking me in how about you

guys just beat my ass instead.

cops are the biggest gang/mafia in the US, they almost all wear the same color, have a badge (like a tat), all are strapped, allways call for backup, think there hard just cus there cops and know if they werent they would the livin shit beat out of them, if one of there boys gets murked they wear lil ribbons (like a RIP t-shirt) jump fools for no given reason, do and slang drugs...fuck the police period!!!!!