HEY LOOK MORE DIRTY COPS!!!

Manute Bol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

19-year-old female cop fired for wanting to bone everyone

jessica-parfrey-630x354.jpg

A POLICE officer who was sacked after begging colleagues for sex has lost her unfair dismissal claim.

Within days of being posted Jessica Parfrey propositioned her supervisor to have an affair because “everyone knows you’re supposed to fall in love with your buddy”.

A month later, after he turned her down, she told him: “Can’t we just f***? I am a 19-year-old girl, what is wrong with you?”

The Industrial Relations Commission in Sydney heard that Ms Parfrey also offered an officer oral sex in a pub toilet and carpark and later propositioned another, saying: “I know you want me.”

She tried to call another colleague 12 times, left six text messages and then offered to help him study for his police exams by stripping off an item of clothing for every question he got correct. He refused.

^ WTF?! Hahaha

Reminds me of this ugly little redhead at a party I had, who ran up on me the second I came through the door saying "Hey, wanna fuck?". When I turned her down she got naked and climbed into bed with Manute, who was already fucking her friend. After she got shot down there she apparently asked several other people, before finally breaking down and hysterically yelling "WHY WON'T ANYONE FUCK ME?!"

This pig works for the mafia,

Makin' some money off crack.

But this little pig got caught,

So when he gets to the Pen it's all about the pay-back.

'Cos once he gets to the Pen,

They won't provide the little pig with a bullet-proof vest.

To protect him from some mad nigga,

Who he shot in the chest and placed under arrest.

An' it's all about breakin' off sausage,

Do ya feel sorry for the poor little swine ?

Niggas wanna do him in the ass,

Just ta pay his ass back, so they're standin' in line.

That fuckin' pig.

AWESOME!

:lol:

Providence police are seriously so corrupt it's outrageous. What's even more outrageous is that the cops, for once, actually gave a legitimate value for drugs. 35K a key a pretty solid going rate, usually they'd be like "800 MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF DRUGS"

they do that everywhere, well everywhere down south

for 2 years they had this shit called the "crack tax" where you had to pay sales tax on drugs, so when they busted you and said your 250 , what was really ten stacks was listed as "ZOMG 2 MILLION" and you owed the govt those back taxes

^ WTF?! Hahaha

Reminds me of this ugly little redhead at a party I had, who ran up on me the second I came through the door saying "Hey, wanna fuck?". When I turned her down she got naked and climbed into bed with Manute, who was already fucking her friend. After she got shot down there she apparently asked several other people, before finally breaking down and hysterically yelling "WHY WON'T ANYONE FUCK ME?!"

manute fucked up. i woulda smashed em both, call us triplets

/no lil wayne

whats worse a dirty cop or a cop that rats on a cop?

providence police ftw!

getting pulled over and them saying " i had to pull you over because everyone over there watched me watch you go 40 through the red light so i had too, but ill let you go in a minute"

or having 2 cops WATCH you stun gun a black person in the face and just taking the stun gun instead of giving you 2 felonies because " you were helping out a fellow female officer"

or perhaps getting caught in the act with a pen and the cop telling you to "grow up"

infamous for giving out beatings and not arrests, for which i would take ANY DAY over being dragged through the court system...

i aint mad at them.. they human too! get your hustle and corrupt on boys...

3864526917_12eee0ba91_o.jpg

infamous for giving out beatings and not arrests, for which i would take ANY DAY over being dragged through the court system...

i aint mad at them.. they human too! get your hustle and corrupt on boys...

Basically this :lol:

I hate all cops, but if I have to deal with them my first choice is ALWAYS Providence. I've had them pull me over and let me go more times than I can count, and it's gotta be close to a similar number of times they've rolled up on me in the middle of kicking someone's teeth in and just flashed the lights at me, not even bothering to give chase.

Knock on wood to both, of course.