Anual Peanut Butter/Vegemite/Nutella debate(aka P.B. rules, vegemite takes it in the ass)

KILZ FILLZ

Just had a peanut butter and honey sammy for the first time. excellent!

PB + jelly

PB + bananas

PB + fluff (marshmellow)

PB + honey

PB&J with toasted waffles instead of bread

ants on a log

Can't fuck with it.

Only extra crunchy tho. Get that creamy shit outta hea!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Anual Peanut Butter/Vegemite/Nutella debate(aka P.B. rules, vegemite takes it in the a

i'm starting to get sick of nutella

i dunno wtf is wrong with me.

PB though, i seem to like more than ever.

and dipping a hershey bar in the PB has always been better than nutella anyway.

Re: Anual Peanut Butter/Vegemite/Nutella debate(aka P.B. rules, vegemite takes it in the a

Nutella is God's diarrhea.

I love peanut butter in all its forms. Probably better than Nutella because it lends itself to more dishes/snacks.

I have yet to sample Vegemite but I probably wouldn't like it. Still be down to try it though.

• Like 1

you just now had a peanut butter and honey sandwich???...ive been having these since i was about 7.

even better is a peanut butter and cream cheese and honey sandwich!

slice a bananna from one end to the other(with peel on). open up, dump choclate chips and penut butter(crunchy) in it. wrap in foil, bake. the end

oh my God...is this a common thing??

my exgirlfriend made this for me a few months back, and i thought she invented it.

yeah, i liked the idea, but the warm banana mad it gross.

but i propped you for reminding me of this wasted....you went from a red tampon to two green tic tacs.

wow....i guess it is true....heres what wiki says:

Callister used autolysis to break down the yeast cells from waste obtained from the Carlton & United brewery. Concentrating the clear liquid vitamin extract and blending with salt and celery and onion extracts[5] formed a sticky black paste.

this sounds gross to me, but so did cream cheese on banana bread...but that turned out to be one of the greatest things evarrr,

s_marmite.jpg

You know what, my girlfriend tried this for the first time aged 21 and really liked it.

I always thought it was one of those things you had to grow up eating to like.

you just now had a peanut butter and honey sandwich???...ive been having these since i was about 7.

Yea man first time

a guy at works wife made him a bunch for lunch and he hooked it up

I felt like I was seeing color for the first time ha!