Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

Anual Peanut Butter/Vegemite/Nutella debate(aka P.B. rules, vegemite takes it in the ass)

Just had a peanut butter and honey sammy for the first time. excellent!

PB + jelly

PB + bananas

PB + fluff (marshmellow)

PB + honey

PB&J with toasted waffles instead of bread

ants on a log

Can't fuck with it.

Only extra crunchy tho. Get that creamy shit outta hea!

Re: Anual Peanut Butter/Vegemite/Nutella debate(aka P.B. rules, vegemite takes it in the a

Americans are way too pussy to handle Vegemite.

Re: Anual Peanut Butter/Vegemite/Nutella debate(aka P.B. rules, vegemite takes it in the a

Nutella on a waffle ftw

• Like 1

i usually scoop the organic smuckers creamy, stir that shit up and it's good to go.

photo_nutrition_SN036.jpg

anNual*

FML

PB and honey a lose second.

I used to get a jar of PB, poor honey in and have at it with a spoon.

Only crunchy.

i'm starting to get sick of nutella

i dunno wtf is wrong with me.

PB though, i seem to like more than ever.

and dipping a hershey bar in the PB has always been better than nutella anyway.

Nutella is God's diarrhea.

I love peanut butter in all its forms. Probably better than Nutella because it lends itself to more dishes/snacks.

I have yet to sample Vegemite but I probably wouldn't like it. Still be down to try it though.

• Like 1

you just now had a peanut butter and honey sandwich???...ive been having these since i was about 7.

even better is a peanut butter and cream cheese and honey sandwich!

most people here would cringe at the taste of vegemite

At first look I thought the thread was called Anal Peanut Butter.....if you guys would improve your spelling these things wouldn't happen

ive heard vegemite is salty....ive only seen marmite in the stores.

nutella is ok.

slice a bananna from one end to the other(with peel on). open up, dump choclate chips and penut butter(crunchy) in it. wrap in foil, bake. the end

• Like 1

that actually sounds bomb wastedkid

slice a bananna from one end to the other(with peel on). open up, dump choclate chips and penut butter(crunchy) in it. wrap in foil, bake. the end

oh my God...is this a common thing??

my exgirlfriend made this for me a few months back, and i thought she invented it.

I dont think its to common but i know other people who have done it. nutella on just wheat bread is good also.

yeah, i liked the idea, but the warm banana mad it gross.

but i propped you for reminding me of this wasted....you went from a red tampon to two green tic tacs.

is that really true monster?

wheat toast...creamy peanut butter on one side, nuttella on the other

whoooooooooooooooooooooooo

crunchy pb & bananas is my old fav, and what i will go back to soon tho

wow....i guess it is true....heres what wiki says:

Callister used autolysis to break down the yeast cells from waste obtained from the Carlton & United brewery. Concentrating the clear liquid vitamin extract and blending with salt and celery and onion extracts[5] formed a sticky black paste.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now