Calgary

DISTRACT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cowboys_van_139371_4Z.gif

And go here for the authentic Calgary bar star experience!

so my best buddy is in there doing how we do........some huge guy lips him off,drink tossed in face.

Turns out the guys a world famous kick boxer and and leaps over the table kicking my nig in the side breaking his sternum!!!!!!!

So doing how only this dude can do......he savagely loses his temper hits this dude with a stool or chair and kicks his ass.

Any time someone brings up cowboys all the dudes laugh.Bobby still has a floating sternum,he hasn't gone for the surgery to fix it.

If you skate go to millz just ask any skater, they will tell you whats up. for bars, drum and monkey on 10th is cool, if you wanna party and be a fucking dummy and see skanky dumb girls go to the back alley on macloud trail. if your into tattoos check out deadly tattoo or eternal image. strolling around, 17th ave and shit.

i'm sure you will have a good time. and if your trying to get your spritz and breakdance on, be a good boy or carefull, 5000 dollar fine. paint those sandpits around the city if you feel like it. go rafting down the bow river.

^^^^ Hell yeah! On thursdays the drum has $9 quads, and the club that's attached to it (bamboo I think) plays funk all night, but skip out a little early and head to hifi. It is just a short walk away usually pretty dope. There is also a little hooka bar called Cafe Med nearby that is a chill place to start the night off.

Tubby dog is awesome, eat dogs and play old school arcade games, plus they serve booze...

Ship and Anchor on 17th is always a good time...

Broken City... They have punk rock bingo on mondays?... I think? Broken city can be a really good time depending on who's playing. Check their website.

If you are into fine dining check out Capo (ultra swanky), the Ranche (very 'alberta'), Sultans Tent (morracan), Globefish (sushi)...

That's all I can really think of off the top of my head... don't go to cowboys.....

• 8 months later...