Left Handed?

Raiden

I am. this guy is

leftyobama.jpg

and oprah.

There should be about ten or fifteen percent of this board that are left handed, so who else here is?

Do you sit on the left side of right handers when you eat/are in class? do you find you tend to notice other left handed people when they're writing? are you particularly good at drawing/creative? smudge your writing often?

discussion?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I am. this guy is

leftyobama.jpg

and oprah.

There should be about ten or fifteen percent of this board that are left handed, so who else here is?

Do you sit on the left side of right handers when you eat/are in class? do you find you tend to notice other left handed people when they're writing? are you particularly good at drawing/creative? smudge your writing often?

discussion?

Are you also black like your examples?

Motherfuckers that write and draw and do everything with their left hand bug me out. They have to curl their hand in an almost three quarter circle because their hand blocks their view when they write and it looks weird and results in stupid handwriting and bad drawing.

I dont know if thats actually true.

But I wonder if its a genetic thing or a learned trait.

Actually, I dont give a fuck.

Quite it PHILLIP, start being ambidextrous.

Left handed people can draw photo realistic stuff easier because the logic side (right side) of the brain controls it.

Right handed people can draw more stylistic type stuff easier because the more creative half (left side) controls it.

Neither rule is absolute since every brain is different and your brain physically adjusts synapses with practice.