Krylon is Back?

Cult 50

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

art primo carries krylon....but not all the colors because alot of the colors did go to shit. and no....the picture isnt photoshopped. it was an art primo ad. they carry black, white, osha, farm, and other random colors that are good.

but.....really, why bother buying krylon when you can buy premium paint? i think its for the people that want to reminisce. or for the people that have never used it....(which i think it is alot of people that post on 12oz). like it or not.....for a long time krylon was the standard our subculture required from a can of paint even after it started to get watered down, for a variety of reasons. it wasnt dusty, and when you pressed on your cap there wasnt a delay like rusto had, you could actually use german thins and ny thins with precision....rusto was and still is only good with fat caps. you can use german thins with it...but the delay is so bad that you need alot of practice to get use to it, and it still wont be as clean.

Eell after many weeks of testing, practicing, reviewing, and such I have figured that most of what I knew was wrong! Therefore I am here and I guess I'm "somewhat" better? And yeah rusto is better, or at least now it is, it's just that it kinda pained me to throw away what i began with and all...but in the end you gotta do what u gotta do.

• 1 month later...

all of you should be ashamed of yourselfs..how dare you all talk like that about krylon..jungle green hot pink baby blue..that mean nothin to u guys..?? lol seriously thou anyone every try krylon special purpose bbq black female valve system ..ive used it to outline tons of my peices...its some thing like the old black but a lil thicker..