Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cult 50

Krylon is Back?

Idk about this but are the fan tips really gone and is krylon going back to how it used to be?:confused:

k well i wuz jus wonderin cuz i wuz browsin on artprimo and it said that the fan tips were gone and all

no, it said they had 5-ball krylon, at 5 dollars a can. I wouldn't pay that for good paint. I assumed they bought a lot when they heard the valves were changing, and want to make some cash off of them now that they have been gone for a while.

go out and seach around you can still find plenty of the regular krylon if you look. i have bought like 30 ultra flat blks and another 100 or so other cans in the past week. been stacking them up for a rainy day.

^^^yeah i think i will i am actually one who loves old krylon, used to actually have a half can of icy grape, but me and my toy ass self used it on some shitty handstyles but now i know better than to use that beautiful color

yeah luv rusto too but not the new krylon only the old! the new is complete crap but the old is like my fave

I had a can of krylon go from super thin to super thick. Sprayed a dot to see if it would run, and the shit just stuck there like a big glob....never ran. Then had it run thin as hell.

But if you think Krylon is bad....try that walmart / dollar store crap. Only useful for the preliminary outline....never again.

Yeah, I mean if you're to waste your life spraying 3 coats of colorplace for a fill...just give up.

I'm not sayin' it doesn't have it's place in graff its just not practical to use.

Montana and all that overpriced shit is great...but I'll just stick to what works for me.

k well i wuz jus wonderin cuz i wuz browsin on artprimo and it said that the fan tips were gone and all

ART PRIMO NEVER SAID THAT SHIT YOU LAME ASS

no, it said they had 5-ball krylon, at 5 dollars a can. I wouldn't pay that for good paint. I assumed they bought a lot when they heard the valves were changing, and want to make some cash off of them now that they have been gone for a while.

yep.

the 5 ball i think is still being made with the original valves

i looked around at a lot of local industrial supply stores that carry it, but all for $4+

art primo somehow has come up on a female valve krylon source, yes they have ultra flat black, but at 5 bucks a can, plus shipping, shit aint worth it. rusto will do the job and do it well it will.

and stop making paint threads

ithink the kaligraphy tips are only coo for tags other than that their usefull buh the cap gets some big wide tags havent found a ultra flat with it ...that color vanished from my state

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now