Krylon is Back?

Cult 50

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a can of krylon go from super thin to super thick. Sprayed a dot to see if it would run, and the shit just stuck there like a big glob....never ran. Then had it run thin as hell.

But if you think Krylon is bad....try that walmart / dollar store crap. Only useful for the preliminary outline....never again.

Yeah, I mean if you're to waste your life spraying 3 coats of colorplace for a fill...just give up.

I'm not sayin' it doesn't have it's place in graff its just not practical to use.

Montana and all that overpriced shit is great...but I'll just stick to what works for me.

k well i wuz jus wonderin cuz i wuz browsin on artprimo and it said that the fan tips were gone and all

ART PRIMO NEVER SAID THAT SHIT YOU LAME ASS

no, it said they had 5-ball krylon, at 5 dollars a can. I wouldn't pay that for good paint. I assumed they bought a lot when they heard the valves were changing, and want to make some cash off of them now that they have been gone for a while.

yep.

the 5 ball i think is still being made with the original valves

i looked around at a lot of local industrial supply stores that carry it, but all for $4+

art primo somehow has come up on a female valve krylon source, yes they have ultra flat black, but at 5 bucks a can, plus shipping, shit aint worth it. rusto will do the job and do it well it will.

and stop making paint threads

if you know what you're doing you can get good lines with these type tips.

alot of a australian paint in the 80's was like this and writers never cried about it they just got on with the job.....

plus fan tips rule for tags

i still rock straight export pieces sometimes

learn to paint with calig caps and everything else will be an absolute breeze