GAS MASK COLONY

40oZ_fiEnd

Gas Mask Colony is a breath of fresh air to the Bay Area hip hop scene. Born and raised in San Francisco These four unique emcees (Dregs One, Relikhan, Gram, and Telli Prego) make sure to have all bases covered when recording new material. No matter your genre of hip hop you're into, we have something for you. After 3 years of working hard, we have 6 projects out with whole lot more on the way. We have also now gained the respect of a lot of older peers in the Bay Area rap scene and some have even acted as mentors to guide our group. We have done a large amount of shows including an Amoeba Records In-Store, Super Hyphy 12, and Super Hyphy 13. We have a dedicated fan base that supports us heavily but we are looking to expand and build all over the world. Bay Area STAND UP!

http://www.myspace.com/gmcouncil

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i'm basically tired of hip hop

but then i started listening to tech 9 so maybe i'm not over it after all.

sus...pect.

And this sounds fucking gay. But I'm sure it's because "I don't get it" "The name is ironic"

;)

Edit* I read this as Gay Mask Colony. Which is why I commented on its irony. It's a sign.

Oh and Ellen Degeneres is dancing right now and I want to pole vault into a dropkick directed toward her smiling face.

• Like 1

Orlando Bloom lookin gay mask colony members.

Hey know what would be kewl? If since they're calling themselves Gas MAsk Colony, if they had a album cover with them wearing Gas Masks from WWII with smoke seeping out of it.

Cuz, like, that would be interpreted as smoke from Dat piff piff and the masks represent them as soldiers.