Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
40oZ_fiEnd

GAS MASK COLONY

Gas Mask Colony is a breath of fresh air to the Bay Area hip hop scene. Born and raised in San Francisco These four unique emcees (Dregs One, Relikhan, Gram, and Telli Prego) make sure to have all bases covered when recording new material. No matter your genre of hip hop you're into, we have something for you. After 3 years of working hard, we have 6 projects out with whole lot more on the way. We have also now gained the respect of a lot of older peers in the Bay Area rap scene and some have even acted as mentors to guide our group. We have done a large amount of shows including an Amoeba Records In-Store, Super Hyphy 12, and Super Hyphy 13. We have a dedicated fan base that supports us heavily but we are looking to expand and build all over the world. Bay Area STAND UP!

http://www.myspace.com/gmcouncil

• Like 1

i'm basically tired of hip hop

but then i started listening to tech 9 so maybe i'm not over it after all.

I would be reasonably confident in saying that maybe 2 good hip hop albums come out per year.

They don't count if more than 30% of the album has guest appearances on it.

i'm basically tired of hip hop

but then i started listening to tech 9 so maybe i'm not over it after all.

sus...pect.

And this sounds fucking gay. But I'm sure it's because "I don't get it" "The name is ironic"

;)

Edit* I read this as Gay Mask Colony. Which is why I commented on its irony. It's a sign.

Oh and Ellen Degeneres is dancing right now and I want to pole vault into a dropkick directed toward her smiling face.

• Like 1

Orlando Bloom lookin gay mask colony members.

Hey know what would be kewl? If since they're calling themselves Gas MAsk Colony, if they had a album cover with them wearing Gas Masks from WWII with smoke seeping out of it.

Cuz, like, that would be interpreted as smoke from Dat piff piff and the masks represent them as soldiers.

OHHH SHIT NIGGA THEY SMOKE SO HEAVY YOU NEED A GAS MASK TO BE INNA ROOM WITH THEM

I GET IT SON I GET IT I WANNA BE DOWN TOO

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now