"unsociable behaviour" - Legal advice required

famecrazy

I've had relative luck at court as have all of my mates. I reckon were real lenient over here. How/why your going to court for public drunkeness is beyond me. I've racked up roughly 16 drunk in public charges. They just lock you up for 4 hours usually to sober up.

Are all the charges summary? They seem like the type of charges that you wouldn't even have to show up to court for.

This seems like the sort of shit a judge would crack the shits at the police for bothering with.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) Do you have a communicable disease; physical or mental disorder; or are you a drug abuser or addict? *

B.) Have you ever been arrested or convicted for an offense or crime involving moral turpitude or a violation related to a controlled substance; or have been arrested or convicted for two or more offenses for which the aggregate sentence to confinement was five years or more; or have been a controlled substance trafficker; or are you seeking entry to engage in criminal or immoral activities? *

C) Have you ever been or are you now involved in espionage or sabotage; or in terrorist activities; or genocide; or between 1933 and 1945 were you involved, in any way, in persecutions associated with Nazi Germany or its allies? *

D) Are you seeking to work in the U.S.; or have you ever been excluded and deported; or been previously removed from the United States or procured or attempted to procure a visa or entry into the U.S. by fraud or misrepresentation? *

E) Have you ever detained, retained or withheld custody of a child from a U.S. citizen granted custody of the child? *

F) Have you ever been denied a U.S. visa or entry into the U.S. or had a U.S. visa canceled? *

Even if you get a conviction you could still answer no to all these questions.