cocorosie

twinky the kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if your thumb is in your arse while you post then you're a legit faggot.

faggot.

NH

you dont even know the half of it this nigga come on tc last night while doing key bumbs took his pants off swang his dingalang shoved his fingers in his ass and gave himself a dirty sanchez..:eek:

never heard of it. just looked them up on grooveshark. will check it out shortly.

*first song i tried i didn't really like. girl was basically rapping, and not doing a very good job of it. checked a few more out. i'd probably never bump it, but i could see it being some background music for a mellow evening.

you dont even know the half of it this nigga come on tc last night while doing key bumbs took his pants off swang his dingalang shoved his fingers in his ass and gave himself a dirty sanchez..:eek:

nigga i tore shit up after that warm up session on tc.

went to the bar early met this weird hipster broad who was packin five grams, we both plowed 2 grams each. she fronted saying she could hang, bitch wigged out after her two grams and dipsetted out, dumb whore forget she left her last gram with me.

come ups FTW!

yeah my dude, what can i say?

i get the hustle going.

you need to holler if your nerdy white ass is ever in my neck of the woods.

ha word dude if i ever get my liscense and a car ill be road trippin it everywhere. and wtf is up with me being a nerd? lol fuck you all