DO NOT TRADE WITH T.T. BOY......

just~someone~else~

Originally posted by anti-social

i can't trust anything you say........stop trying to manipulate me with your bullshit. fuck off, and eat what you keep giving me...shit.

i think its funny that whenever there is beef you can always tell who is tuff and who just envys us by how articulate yet subtlly offensive the replys are......for example this reply is weak ........on the other hand tt's replys are rok solid

just a thought

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ASER1NE

i think its funny that whenever there is beef you can always tell who is tuff and who just envys us by how articulate yet subtlly offensive the replys are......for example this reply is weak ........on the other hand tt's replys are rok solid

just a thought

so youre trying to say?

Guest imported_Europe

Re: Attention...

Originally posted by Secret

Do not trade packages with Secret. She is a lazy bum. All she does is eat, sleep, and watches Sex And The City with her boyfriend.

Thats all my girlfiend does... And yes, that means that I too watches Sex in the City. Actually my Xmas present for my girl was a DVD set with the first season...

Originally posted by beardo

i recall a little incident with some anthrax in the mail system long around 2 months ago... small matter of fucking up the entire mail system.. i lost 2 packages that month. it happens dude.

Yeup. My friend sent me some negs durring that and both of us never saw them again.

Re: Re: Attention...

Originally posted by Europe

Thats all my girlfiend does... And yes, that means that I too watches Sex in the City. Actually my Xmas present for my girl was a DVD set with the first season...

I think your name has EVERYTHING to do with "The Final Countdown".

i am completely shocked that a guy would encourage his girlfriend to watch sex in the city--seriously i'm dumbfounded. one of my ex's tried making me watch that and i told her that sarah jessica parker is annoying, and looks like a cross between big bird and a wnba basketball player. and i wonder why i'm single...

Originally posted by Frate Raper

I'll clear this whole thing up....SOME PEOPLE have lifes...jobs,school,chicks etc etc....so they can't always do things RIGHT on time....it's just life deal with it.....but the dude is prolly being gay about the lose of it....and should hook you up with another one because you DID send him things for FREE

took me liek 3 weeks to send your out lol..o well i was sending first anyway...oh yea and totem has owed me a pack of liek 60 flicks for about a year and a half hahaha..im not hugging cock over tho..so who ever started the thread jus chill out it was prolly the post office..but i can understand why ud be pissed

Originally posted by Pistol

That is funny. I mean if I wanna 2 pager I have to "jack" someone. I'm not accusing you TT, it's just funny that this one got fairly large.

yeah same with me man, but look at alot of replies, alot are other people asking people that owe them or them saying they owe people. alot of this is off topic. i just thought it was funny, i mean this guy who posted it just backed right off. oh and yeah i didnt jack this guy, i wouldnt do that. a pack that was mailed out on the same day as his was recieved today, opened and looked through,probably lost in government limbo somewhere, i wouldnt be surprised if his showed up already and he feels like an ass for doing this.

Archived