Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
just~someone~else~

DO NOT TRADE WITH T.T. BOY......

never trade packages with this guy...i have been waiting 2 months now for a package that he proclaimed to have sent 2 months ago...somehow i don't think the mail system is responsible................if you read this just read it and shut up...your comments are not wanted unless you are t.t. boy.

whoooooooooooooooooo i got my own dont trade with thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hells yeah. maybe youd like to ask the other people i trade with on here about my credibility. or maybe youd like to call the post office i mailed it from im sure theyd clear it up with you. dont try and slag me pal. cause it wont work.

i pretty sure he just hasnt gotten around to it...i owe someone a package and havent gotten around to it in about 4 monthes it seems...i remember though. and i feel real fuckin bad about it, (but i promise i will get around to it....you flicks are coming...eventually...please have patience...sorry for the delays...ill IM you sometimes)<--addressed to whom i owe photos to...

tt you suck,. and you make fun of toys, and you always think your right. your a dick. you think your god, you think everyone worships you... ya know what man? your nothing. you suck man, and thats the truth. man sucker.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

tt you suck,. and you make fun of toys, and you always think your right. your a dick. you think your god, you think everyone worships you... ya know what man? your nothing. you suck man, and thats the truth. man sucker.

thanks man. that was really nice of you. i appreciate that.

...im still waiting for a packie**cough*** seeking**cough**....hahaha...it took me six months to send pilau his package...ofcourse that was all music related as my skecthes are horrendous....hahahah, ahh shit....anyways i cant throw stones from my procrastinating glass house...r

Guest beardo

i recall a little incident with some anthrax in the mail system long around 2 months ago... small matter of fucking up the entire mail system.. i lost 2 packages that month. it happens dude.

Guest got tha feva

i dun care what anyone says, i'd still trade with ya t.t. :D

PruDE

I'll clear this whole thing up....SOME PEOPLE have lifes...jobs,school,chicks etc etc....so they can't always do things RIGHT on time....it's just life deal with it.....but the dude is prolly being gay about the lose of it....and should hook you up with another one because you DID send him things for FREE

Originally posted by T.T Boy

thanks man. that was really nice of you. i appreciate that.

i just thought you might like to have your own hate thread thats all. i figured why should i get all the joy.

your my future step-brother, how could i hate on you?

now, now. tt boy is one reliable kinda guy. he sends out his packages and if it doesnt get to you on time, blame the post office and not the person. now if you wanna see procrastinator....look at me! but i do get the packages sent out.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i just thought you might like to have your own hate thread thats all. i figured why should i get all the joy.

your my future step-brother, how could i hate on you?

awww seeking.. thanks so much hun. i really liked having my own hate thread, but noones really hating me anymore. ah well.

Guest HESHIANDET

dlush, baby i think i still owe you something....:)

Guest Comp Shoes
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

You owe me something too fool. What are we gonna do this these wack ass amateur package traders?:rolleyes: :D

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

TT Boy's sister tried to get at me once! :eek:

*bling* *bling*

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

hehehe you owe me your trip to here...duh! i miss ya hun!! where the heck are you sometimes.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

If he sent it by Canada Post then it's probably somewhere in Malaysia now.

yeah agreed......

man antisocial> since you didnt get that pack i was going to mail out another one becaause i felt bad about it. but since youre a tough guy and a lippy litte shit and are trying to drag my name through the mud on every message board and it obviously doesent work im not going to send another one out. and i know youve seen this since youve posted it and you dont even have the balls to reply. whats the problem? plan didnt go as you thought it would?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

mr tittie boy is a good fellow. now there are other people we should be weary of. those beaners for example. 2 of them ive been waiting for a year now to recieve a package. and am i complaining. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOf.....so SHADDAP

Originally posted by T.T Boy

man antisocial> since you didnt get that pack i was going to mail out another one becaause i felt bad about it. but since youre a tough guy and a lippy litte shit and are trying to drag my name through the mud on every message board and it obviously doesent work im not going to send another one out. and i know youve seen this since youve posted it and you dont even have the balls to reply. whats the problem? plan didnt go as you thought it would?

i can't trust anything you say........stop trying to manipulate me with your bullshit. fuck off, and eat what you keep giving me...shit.

Originally posted by anti-social

i can't trust anything you say........stop trying to manipulate me with your bullshit. fuck off, and eat what you keep giving me...shit.

stop pretending to be all scary. youre just like those pictures makros posts. i have so much to say, but im not going to bitch. youre just an idiot and im not gonna waste my time. i would have hooked you up but well you know why you blew it. fuck you toy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this