Iced Out in Atl

steadycreepin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

DAMN that Rem is flava! You can never go wrong with hearts. I think the last thing I saw from him was way back in a Scribble mag. And there's Kem changing up the style...woohoo. I'm not really feeling that totem as much as his threed shits, but the skill and drive is there like always.

rockhard

that rem is butta, i used to see so much of him, but now i dont see that much of him at all, damn, i wish i could see more of him.

fuck, i agree everyone should stop sweatin 3a, no matter what you say, those kids crush. and i dont live close to them and i see them up on trains. fuck, stop sweatin.

Guest HESHIANDET

if you people really knew anyhting at all..........i was gonna type this whole thing but it just made me angry. FUCK YOU GUYS, the production is nice but you kids need to learn.

ive noticed that kem does alter his style for who he paints with. its cool, i think. that piece rocks. back in the day, on an e2e one guy might do everyone's sketches for the train, just to have a homogenous style. don't hate, congradulate like the man says

<font face="courier"> _______ _______ _______ _______ _______

| _ | | _ | | | | _ | _ |

|. 1___| | 1___| |.| | | |. l /|. | |

|. __)_ |____ |`-|. |-'|. _ 1|. | |

|: 1 | |: 1 | |: | |: | | |: 1 |

|::.. . | |::.. . | |::.| |::.|:. | |::.. . |

`-------'`-------' `---' `--- ---'`-------'

</font> bbs killing time!

Archived