Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
steadycreepin

Iced Out in Atl

not trying to start any shit, but it seems kem's style mutates towards the style of the people/person hes painting with. i dont know if thats a good or bad thing. his shit is always good.. just something i noticed.

Guest HESHIANDET

i hate it when people sweat 3a. yeah its good buuuuuuuuuuutttttttt

Originally posted by st.nick:

not trying to start any shit, but it seems kem's style mutates towards the style of the people/person hes painting with. i dont know if thats a good or bad thing. his shit is always good.. just something i noticed.

I tend to do that at times as well... call it a team player making shit flow...

------------------

http://www.brokenschool.com/12oz/signature.gif'>

Broken Schooled

eh whatever.... legal eagles seen one seen em all...

i mean dont get me wrong they paint really well but i dont think most of those kids could do a good solid tag to save their lives, and plus there isnt much soul in that shit, thats just my opinion

------------------

you talk about anarchy, welll i'll show you some

you wont last one minute when the real thing comes....

[This message has been edited by cathartic (edited 07-18-2001).]

you smokin' rocks

Originally posted by cathartic:

eh whatever.... legal eagles seen one seen em all...

i mean dont get me wrong they paint really well but i dont think most of those kids could do a good solid tag to save their lives, and plus there isnt much soul in that shit, thats just my opinion

Originally posted by you enjoy myself:

strange how everyone's sleepin on that rem...i think it's the nicest of the 3...

i wasn't really sure if that was him there man. good call. i think his rocks too. this is a killer wall by all means but i dunno... i'm way to rail-minded.

what's a brother to do...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

not bad at all.

Id have to admit the second time around i looked at all the pieces and i gotta say REM got it this time... duh!

Originally posted by brown twinkie:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//rolleyes.gif'>this is why i hate this place.

hot shit.

get over it dude... you put something on the fuckin internet and what u expect everyone to jock? sorry i wasnt shit talkin just tellin the truth...

------------------

you talk about anarchy, welll i'll show you some

you wont last one minute when the real thing comes....

yes actually you can respect someone for their lettering as well as aproach to a wall. the comments like yours are mostly coming from people who try so dammed hard to bomb and be "DOWN" by their peers, but they always seem to over look one major thing, STYLE, i know many people like you,,, stren,sire,semen,gen2,fanta, and many others who put in alot of work bombing, but know one ever givers a shit. then people get mad when someone takes a pic of a wall that is bombed to shit, but their only actually takin the pic becus etheres a totewm tag in it somewhere. lol, hate how you like, this is the real truth to graffiti. haters usually suck. and its like that. look at the work you herb, and stop trying to label all piecers as non bombers,cuz totem i know hs done heavins as well as rocked atl 's cleans . and rem did his thing in conn, from as far back as 93, i dont know shiot about kem. but the wall overall looks dope. SO,,,, HMMMMM, EAT A DICK HATER.

does anyone agree with me of what?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this