Where can i pick up a ghetto blaster and my roommates are douchebags.

skeoh87

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had this one roommate a few years ago who would wake up at 5am every morning, and make a point to wake me and my other roommate up. he would constantly nark us out for drinking and smoking, even called the cops on me once and gave them my digi. Of course there was no way to prove it was mine, so i didnt get in any trouble, but still, this dude was a jerkoff. So i was taking a shower one day, and decided it'd be a great idea to rub on out on his toothbrush, which i did. moral of this story is dont be a dick, you might end up brushin your teeth with some spooge.

• Like 1

i had this one roommate a few years ago who would wake up at 5am every morning, and make a point to wake me and my other roommate up. he would constantly nark us out for drinking and smoking, even called the cops on me once and gave them my digi. Of course there was no way to prove it was mine, so i didnt get in any trouble, but still, this dude was a jerkoff. So i was taking a shower one day, and decided it'd be a great idea to rub on out on his toothbrush, which i did. moral of this story is dont be a dick, you might end up brushin your teeth with some spooge.

What the hell are you talking about?

i had a roommate who would constantly blast shitty music. Even when he was gone, and hed lock the door. I just asked mad people where he was found him and told him to shit his shit off and keep it off. He did, but he still would blast music

my final and best solution: find the circuit breaker for the floor, find out which is the room and shut that bitch off.

Like a vintage ghetto blaster, not one that has an ipod interface. Whats his seller name?

My guess is that you're probably too young to own any cassette tapes worth listening to, so what exactly would you do with a og ghetto blaster other than pose with it at your local hipster bar?

i had a heroin addicted roommate who used our bill money to buy drugs.

he took some of my stuff.

i had another roommate who became a cokehead stripper.

that was worse.

there's an old ghetto blaster in my basement right now.

I would have physically evicted homeboy long before it even came to him calling the cops on you.

And the thought of jacking off on dudes toothbrush would have never crossed my mind. The thought of my man-seed swimming around in another mans mouth doesn't really sit right with me.

We just kicked one of our roommates out... roommate from hell essentially... shit kept building up tension between the 4 of us, finally one day I get an email saying "hey I am living with my girlfriend most of the time and showering there, I wont use your wireless so I am not going to pay utilities" this was after the kid tried to bitch his way out of paying full rent because "his room is smaller" wtf? So anyways he's gone, new kid moving in in a week.

PS I was thinking of starting this topic earlier this year, but then, well I dont know what happened but I forgot to.

I had an apartment with my sister, that was hell. Then me and my boy moved in with KGP, and he moved out because he couldn't handle all our partying. Another friend of ours moved in for a few, and Manute also crashed there part time. We left that apartment, and the 3 of us (plus Manute still sometimes) got a house with my boy's brother and his girl.

I beat up the 3rd friend a few times, and he left. After that HATER. moved in for a few, then he left. At this point Manute had stopped crashing, and my girl at the time moved in. After a year at that spot me, my original roommate, and my girl got a spot. She moved out a few months ago.

Basically, I've concluded that my roommate, who's been my best friend since we were like 15, is the only person who can take living with me. He's not a punk or anything by any means, but he lets me have my way when it comes to stupid shit (like a 60/40 split), so we never get into fights. I'm an ego maniac, so living with other people who try to be an alpha male causes problems

Rooming with friends doesn't exactly work out for the best.

Take me for example. I live with my friend in a house he owns, and I pay him rent. I lost one of my jobs last spring and I had to play catch up on rent while I did what I could with my other job and unemployment payments. I paid what he was owed, and life went on.

BUT

I guess the whole time that I was taking unemployment and paying what I could for rent, all the while he's telling me "it's cool, as long as you have a plan and do what you can", he's going behind my back telling my friends that I'm a lazy bastard and ruining my professional reputation among some of my friends. Turns out I missed out on a job opportunity from another friend a couple months ago. He didn't even tell me about it because he didn't want to be associated with me in the workplace out of fear of me deciding to "stop showing up" or some bullshit like that.

Needless to say I was devastated when I heard this.

when i was in the group home i was bunked with this kid who would never shower.like never.he smelled so fucking horrible.and what was worse he had probably the dryest skin in the world.the ashiest kid you could ever meet.fuuck.he had cracks in his legs from the dryness probably deep enough to stick a finger nail in it. we would leave him lotion bottles and bars of soap on his bed like all the time,kinda like dropping a hint haha.thank god he ran away...

Guest NeverBeenBetter
i've owned my own place for years now.

i highly recommend it.

but then you have to live where you live. and that place sucks

i remember mesthree always talking about getting a place with her dude and getting "off the grid"...

i guess that shit worked out.