Graff These Days...

Cult 50

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I personally think it seems to be rivalry between the East and West coasts. However, everywhere still has some dope writers. I don't care for Crews like TKO, and such. Getting up alot does give you a bomber rep but i'd rather be known for my good pieces and not for spamming throwies around town. Don't get me wrong, its hard to explain but i think the best writers are quality over quantity.

the internet is killing graff. people don't care about upping skills or putting in quality work, its about doing a "quick bomb" under some lonely freeway overpass and post it on youtube or flickr or facebook or 12oz or whatever else and get their little eprops. not to mention you have mad kids coming on here and getting their ego stroked until they are some big headed douche bags and then they take it to the streets and act an ass, then wonder why they got rolled on. dudes get used to being able to be disrespectful and talk shit over the internet, and get away with it, but that shit doesnt work in real life, in real life people get their jaw wired shut for that.

that doesnt mean that there isn't still fools puttin it down and actually attempting to put out good work and push themselves and push the envelope in general, but it's just less. and it doesnt help that every time i go into a thread all you see is a whole bunch of shitty self promo's of toys. its sad really... i have to wade through pages of shit to find a handful of gems and it sucks

im not gonna lie either, i did it too. i was a little asshole before, and it took me a while to figure out that i wasnt shit and i needed to step my game up.. it is what it is,

endrant/ umad and all that bullshit.

• 1 month later...