Sinus infection...yea FML

SONolAR187

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would just try and pass out. If you gonna have to be miserable

might as well be asleep as much as possible. Take some ambien

or seroquel. Or rather take some Benedryl. That will dry your nose

right out and put you to sleep. Win Win

Do cocaine.

My nose was stuffed for like a month straight, and I thought it was due to coke use. I didn't do any for 2 weeks and it was still all fucked up, so then I realized it was a sinus infection. Couple of days of antibiotics and it was all good.

Coke, masking sinus infections in 2010.

pour that stuff in your nose in the shower.

hot water and salt.

works well.

or try this

1. Perform the below routine 3 times:

1. Perform 10 pressures on a cavity at the corner of the nostrils (point 1). You should almost close and open the nostrils when you do the round movement.

2. Perform 10 pressures on a cavity just below the corner of the eyes near the nose (point 2)

3. Perform 10 pressures on a cavity just below the ear, behind the earlobe (point 3)

4. Massage the earlobe 10 times (point 4)

2. After performing the above 3 times, you should feel immediate relief of your nasal congestion. It is advised to return on the above procedure again in about 10 minutes to make it more permanent or the congestion could return.

pour that stuff in your nose in the shower.

hot water and salt.

works well.

or try this

1. Perform the below routine 3 times:

1. Perform 10 pressures on a cavity at the corner of the nostrils (point 1). You should almost close and open the nostrils when you do the round movement.

2. Perform 10 pressures on a cavity just below the corner of the eyes near the nose (point 2)

3. Perform 10 pressures on a cavity just below the ear, behind the earlobe (point 3)

4. Massage the earlobe 10 times (point 4)

2. After performing the above 3 times, you should feel immediate relief of your nasal congestion. It is advised to return on the above procedure again in about 10 minutes to make it more permanent or the congestion could return.

DUDE! worked not 100% but i actually feel a good bit better as far as congestion thanks !@#$%

I get allergies like no other, and I've tried claritiin, sudafed, zyrtec and all that shit, but they don't work for sinus infections.

The netti pot works almost 100%

If you don't feel like having solution squirt from one nostril to the other, you can also try this:

clean-ocean_300.jpg

Or you can try something without sticking things up your nose, such as the ol warm compress.

41TS2ZZCSAL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

i didn't read this whole thread, but if you have a sinus infection , then go to a hospital see a shit hole doctor and tell them the problems they have to treat you insurance or not,,, they will prescribe you antibiotics , get them the script will be no more the $10 dollars.. get it over with..